Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

World Cup 2022 Prediction

Greeneryy

Muted
Ok so as it stands right now, tomorrow the Netherlands and Argentina will be facing each other, and though I live in south america and im a huge fan of every south american football football star (messi maradona neymar) I think it's completely possible that argentina loses, then tomorrow we have Japan vs Croatia, Croatia has been playing very strong and I believe Japan only qual'd cause of their goal that wasn't supposed to be a goal cause the ball went outside the field but sure, arguable, I think Croatia will beat Japan tmr, then it's South Korea vs Brazil, i'm sorry but Brazil is gonna roll em, even with neymar injured and not being able to play, brazil still has a very strong team, Richarlison with the bicycle kick, vinicius with good kicks to the opponents center goal area, and with their very good skills to interrupt passes and keep possesion of the ball, Brazil is definitely winning that, the winners for today already decided so on Quarter Finals England vs France, this one I have no idea, both of them have played incredibly well, and France has MBAPPE!!!111 so just out of BIAS ima say France beats England, back to round of 16, the on Dec 6, we have Morocco vs Spain, which I believe Spain is gonna win, they are very strong and they have a kid who just turned 18yo playing midfield, then for the final game of round of 16 we have portugal switzerland, switzerland is very strong, but so is Portugal, and they have the SIUUUUUUUUUUU guy CR7 so theyre winning that fasho fasho. So then for Quarter Finals we would have: Netherlands vs Argentina (Argentina pls win) Croatia vs Brazil, Brazil wins cos they are just better, their country breathes football, England vs France, France has mbappe so gg theyre gonna get quickied, and hopefully we get to see Spain vs Portugal, definitely gonna be a great game, portugal ftw, so after that I wanna see in the semi finals: Argentina vs Brazil, France vs Portugal, would be really cool to see Messi, hopefully neymar if he revovers, mbappe, and cristiano ronaldo all in the semi finals, Brazil beats Argentina, messi is washed, france vs portugal if I had to bet on one it would be France, so we would have a final of Brazil vs France, and honestly it could go either way here but hopefully Brazil wins the world cup.

Greeneryy

Muted
my croatia vs japan prediction was correct gg im built different tier 1 predict, brazil vs south korea in 30 minutes, brazil wins

Greeneryy

Muted
Yall, we DID not get to see a spain vs portugal, morocco smoked spain, still doesn't change my semi finals prediction, portugal beats morocco

Dae_

Muted
Ok so as it stands right now, tomorrow the Netherlands and Argentina will be facing each other, and though I live in south america and im a huge fan of every south american football football star (messi maradona neymar) I think it's completely possible that argentina loses, then tomorrow we have Japan vs Croatia, Croatia has been playing very strong and I believe Japan only qual'd cause of their goal that wasn't supposed to be a goal cause the ball went outside the field but sure, arguable, I think Croatia will beat Japan tmr, then it's South Korea vs Brazil, i'm sorry but Brazil is gonna roll em, even with neymar injured and not being able to play, brazil still has a very strong team, Richarlison with the bicycle kick, vinicius with good kicks to the opponents center goal area, and with their very good skills to interrupt passes and keep possesion of the ball, Brazil is definitely winning that, the winners for today already decided so on Quarter Finals England vs France, this one I have no idea, both of them have played incredibly well, and France has MBAPPE!!!111 so just out of BIAS ima say France beats England, back to round of 16, the on Dec 6, we have Morocco vs Spain, which I believe Spain is gonna win, they are very strong and they have a kid who just turned 18yo playing midfield, then for the final game of round of 16 we have portugal switzerland, switzerland is very strong, but so is Portugal, and they have the SIUUUUUUUUUUU guy CR7 so theyre winning that fasho fasho. So then for Quarter Finals we would have: Netherlands vs Argentina (Argentina pls win) Croatia vs Brazil, Brazil wins cos they are just better, their country breathes football, England vs France, France has mbappe so gg theyre gonna get quickied, and hopefully we get to see Spain vs Portugal, definitely gonna be a great game, portugal ftw, so after that I wanna see in the semi finals: Argentina vs Brazil, France vs Portugal, would be really cool to see Messi, hopefully neymar if he revovers, mbappe, and cristiano ronaldo all in the semi finals, Brazil beats Argentina, messi is washed, france vs portugal if I had to bet on one it would be France, so we would have a final of Brazil vs France, and honestly it could go either way here but hopefully Brazil wins the world cup.
so many things wrong pls be wrong about england vs france too 🙏

Greeneryy

Muted
HOW DID CROATIA BEAT BRAZIL WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, today's a not so happy day for football, argentina made it though so heyyyyy atleast theres still a south american team in, Croatia is likely to smoke Argentina though, anyway tomorrow portugal vs morocco and england vs france, portugal and france ftw

Greeneryy

Muted
So today's surprise is that Portugal lost against Morocco, this is insane, first Brazil to Croatia, now Portugal to Morocco, wtf man, and for the second game, @Dae_ haha get fucked gg ez smoked Mbappe smoking that british pack

Dae_

Muted
So today's surprise is that Portugal lost against Morocco, this is insane, first Brazil to Croatia, now Portugal to Morocco, wtf man, and for the second game, @Dae_ haha get fucked gg ez smoked Mbappe smoking that british pack
please mbappe didnt even play well kane is just terrible

Greeneryy

Muted
Argentina vs France
MESSI VS MBAPPE
LA SCALONETA VS LES BLEUS
South America vs Europe

Argentina pls win

Back