Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

World PvP video.

Leasaur

Slicer
How come the Protectors are only doing 1/2 to no hearts damage on you even though you don't have a Resistance effect from the territory gen? Protectors will give me 3-4 hearts on a good day, in full Prot IV.

Ronshaud

Slicer
How come the Protectors are only doing 1/2 to no hearts damage on you even though you don't have a Resistance effect from the territory gen? Protectors will give me 3-4 hearts on a good day, in full Prot IV.

That's that Cray Cray... I didn't understand that part either. Also, what'd you have on that sword when you slayed Jedi one hit?

13lackpearl

Slicer
Then record yourself fighting guardians on inhibitor with full prot 4 set and them doing 4 hearts of damage. I fought lot of guardians before but not once have they damaged me 4 hearts per hit on my prot 4.

Last edited:

Ronshaud

Slicer
Ok now I understand... But the point that when a Protector hits you, you take no more than 1/2 hearts

Leasaur

Slicer
1:38 had 1/2 a heart damage, evidently by a Protector from behind as you were knocked into the air.
2:06 did no damage at all.
2:52 did 1.5 hearts, then 1 on the next hit. I could go on, but I think those are enough examples for you to see what I was seeing.

13lackpearl

Slicer
1:38 had 1/2 a heart damage, evidently by a Protector from behind as you were knocked into the air.
2:06 did no damage at all.
2:52 did 1.5 hearts, then 1 on the next hit. I could go on, but I think those are enough examples for you to see what I was seeing.
Yes there were some occassions that I took .5 hearts of damage. But Ron's exact quote was "But the point that when a Protector hits you, you take no more than 1/2 hearts", similar to what you said "How come the Protectorsare only doing 1/2 to no hearts damageon you."

2:47 - 1.5 hearts, then 1 heart.
3:38 - Two hits totaling up to 3 hearts.
4:38 - 1 heart.
6:35 - 3 hits totaling up to 3 hearts.
7:23 - 1 heart.

Clearly I do take more then 1/2 hearts, disproving both Ron's and your complains.

Last edited:

Jedoi

Slicer
Okay, what. Two hundred wolves with Strength II and you lost only a heart and a half to them. How is that possible...? Alright, can you tell me what's on your armour so I can replicate it on creative? I wanna see if this is actually vanilla gameplay. -_-

13lackpearl

Slicer
Okay, what. Two hundred wolves with Strength II and you lost only a heart and a half to them. How is that possible...? Alright, can you tell me what's on your armour so I can replicate it on creative? I wanna see if this is actually vanilla gameplay. -_-
Prot 4 unb 3. Make sure to record it too.

Leasaur

Slicer
Yes there were some occassions that I took .5 hearts of damage. But Ron's exact quote was "But the point that when a Protector hits you, you take no more than 1/2 hearts", similar to what you said "How come the Protectorsare only doing 1/2 to no hearts damageon you."

2:47 - 1.5 hearts, then 1 heart.
3:38 - Two hits totaling up to 3 hearts.
4:38 - 1 heart.
6:35 - 3 hits totaling up to 3 hearts.
7:23 - 1 heart.

Clearly I do take more then 1/2 hearts, disproving both Ron's and your complains.

Maybe you take no damage, maybe you take one heart, maybe you take one and a half. Still doesn't add up, because I'll take 3-5 hearts regularly with full Prot IV in a single hit from a protector.

13lackpearl

Slicer
Maybe you take no damage, maybe you take one heart, maybe you take one and a half. Still doesn't add up, because I'll take 3-5 hearts regularly with full Prot IV in a single hit from a protector.

So like I said, record the video of you attacking an enemy inhib and the protectors doing 3-5 hearts of damage, while you're wearing full prot 4. I have serious doubts on your words alone. If you indeed take 3-5 hearts on prot 4, then people wearing prot 1, which are most of the people in your alliance, should be one shot killed by protectors.

Here is CrazyNinjaCow, who takes average of 2 hearts in his mere prot 1s and prot 2s. So prove to me that you actually take 3-5 hearts damage on full Prot 4.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
For the record, Protectors are only different in their warping/behaviors. Their damage output is not modified in anyway. So basically, you should be able to test this by fighting any generic Iron Golem.

Back