Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Worst tournament list

UghBraces

1. Ionia (Banned Dsari for no reason however the arena was cool)
2. Wester Fruitopia (I quickdropped first round and smashed my keyboard to dust)
3. Wastia (The pots did not work because of the blocks used for the floor of the arena so every fight was a random gamble)

Best Tournaments List
1. New Fruitopia (My goat Mario won and faced off against Lytei in victor match and I beat Bfloca 2-0 and almost got a round on Ronin but he still beat me with a broken mouse)
2. Noobville (whichever one I participated in the 5v5s For those were really fun)
3. Wester Fruitopia (Whatever one had the uhc kit 2v2 tourney)

passway

Muted
1. Ionia (Banned Dsari for no reason however the arena was cool)
2. Wester Fruitopia (I quickdropped first round and smashed my keyboard to dust)
3. Wastia (The pots did not work because of the blocks used for the floor of the arena so every fight was a random gamble)

Best Tournaments List
1. New Fruitopia (My goat Mario won and faced off against Lytei in victor match and I beat Bfloca 2-0 and almost got a round on Ronin but he still beat me with a broken mouse)
2. Noobville (whichever one I participated in the 5v5s For those were really fun)
3. Wester Fruitopia (Whatever one had the uhc kit 2v2 tourney)
My take on the Ionia Tourney

I love TPG and lilfrosty and the place looked great but bat1234 and campos and im sure others truly ruined the tourney by giving the most ridiculas statements ever. however. i lost 100 opycs to piggang which results this server called loka to trash

ignore my spellings and mistakes i just finished 20 wordles in a row

Back