Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Wqrex (DeathStar17) unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathStar17

Hello Loka Community, I am DeathStar17 (Wqrex). I got banned in December, about 6 months ago for duping in loka. As I said in the last appeal, I didn't actually do a dupe. I explained everything in my previous appeal and dont want to repeat everyting so I will be quoting this part from my previous appeal to explain what happened. '' I didn't play much Loka back then, and i was joining loka to help my friends in wars in those times. And one day Basaros told me they duped some stuff and he wanted me to take a look at it and showed me the duped items. He told me not to tell anyone about it and i didnt tell anyone because he is a very dear friend of mine. And one day I went to the room with duped items. I got banned after going to the room ''these things i said got me banned from loka''.To be honest i am well aware of the damage my actions did to the Loka. So I can promise that I won't repeat what I've done. When they showed me the dupe i should've reported but i didn't and i regret about this very much. Despite all that, I used duped items and affected the server's economy badly, I apologize for what I did and I promise that I will not repeat that action ever. Also, in the time passed after my ban and with the summer approaching, my desire to play the Loka has increased. Thats all I will say and I am sure that admins will decide the best for me. Thank you for reading. Have a great time lokans.:)

LuisBack

Muted
im on the side of him getting pardoned he clearly is regretting about what he did and seems to be very eager to play loka on summer the admins should give him another chance. #FREEWQREX

Eyvah

Me and yz yigit (Wqrex) always had our ups and downs, while sometimes I was toxic to him, sometimes he was toxic to me, As Im trying to fix my problems with everyone, I also apologized to him for my any actions and he accepted it, we used to be more close but due to certain events we are just friends now, but other than that, I think he is a good person, and he didnt want to snitch on his friends and made a mistake. I feel like he learned from his mistakes and he wont do it again.

UghBraces

Muted
+1 six months banned for not actually duping is insane, it’s definitely a problem that he knew about it and did not report, but should be freed up

yavuzsinsisi

Muted
you played from alt account 2 months ago (BombasticTR)
Magpieman knows that
you lied to the admins that I didnt play from a alt account
the owner of your alt account helping you in your appeal
another person helping your appeal is a cheater (Bekogod- Caught in ss he played with doomsday in Loka.)
All of your friends have something illegal

BEKOGOD

Muted
you played from alt account 2 months ago (BombasticTR)
Magpieman knows that
you lied to the admins that I didnt play from a alt account
the owner of your alt account helping you in your appeal
another person helping your appeal is a cheater (Bekogod- Caught in ss he played with doomsday in Loka.)
All of your friends have something illegal
I don't think our topic has anything to do with Wqrex friends. Plus, if you have proof, can you send it, no need to talk nonsense.

DeathStar17

As I wrote in my application, I learned about dupe later. Also my friends were actively playing like me so it doesn't make sense for them to do that either. And I don't think either of us has proof on this subject. I would appreciate if we could end this argument here.
I didnt dupe! i only got my friend to dupe for me!

Last edited:

doota

As I wrote in my application, I learned about dupe later. Also my friends were actively playing like me so it doesn't make sense for them to do that either. And I don't think either of us has proof on this subject. I would appreciate if we could end this argument here.
but this "argument" is deciding on whether or not you should be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back