Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Xicz unban (I posted it becuase he wasn't able to, but he wrote all of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trustbbg

Muted
Hello, This is for a appeal of xicz the rest of this message is from his. Hello, Loka I was originally banned for knowing about my friend ''BestOfNiger'' alting, this was my first ban on Loka and it was 30d long. Whilst there was up to 10 days before I Would get unbanned I alted a few times on the account ''Qwilzey'' but only really alted for a few hours at max. I Honestly regret everything I have done and it's been 4 months since the original ban I'm confident ill will never do anything silly like this again and just want to able to play and have fun with My friends again. Thank you reading.

Last edited:

Blissterz

-1 if t was a temp ban why alt... i'd say atleast to wait until the 6 month mark, As i do not think enough time has passed.

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
-1 alted during a temp ban, super toxic, cheated literally everywhere (and still sucked) just in general a terrible person to let back in the community

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelody

Muted
-1 alted during a 30 day span, some of his friends like Puurg were caught up in his mess and got perm banned for assisting his ban. So I think we should made this ban last a couple of more months so he can think more about a better appeal.

flwh

-1 Lol always toxic and oppressive for no reason.
This ss sums his behaviour in other discords up.
3C95DAA5-8F2A-4111-AC49-F94D63E75718.jpeg

xacdab

Hello, This is for a appeal of xicz the rest of this message is from his. Hello, Loka I was originally banned for knowing about my friend ''BestOfNiger'' alting, this was my first ban on Loka and it was 30d long. Whilst there was up to 10 days before I Would get unbanned I alted a few times on the account ''Qwilzey'' but only really alted for a few hours at max. I Honestly regret everything I have done and it's been 4 months since the original ban I'm confident ill will never do anything silly like this again and just want to able to play and have fun with My friends again. Thank you reading.
rip your loka mc ban appeal not a single +1

Raddus_

Guardian
-1 alting during a one month ban shows a clear lack of maturity. These are the consequences of your actions and having such a toxic person back in the community who clearly has no respect for rules and punishments is not something that should happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back