Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

36s

Slicer
IGN:36s
Current rank:slicer
What you think is expected of position: give opinion
Why you think players should support you: i will make loka undead (gank isle killed loka player count)
When you started playing on the server: 2020
(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc): pvp
Time zone: mountain time
How often do you play (hours a day/week): 24/7

jakeman5

Slicer
-1 would make me transfer ownership of SV to him as he claims he is the majority share holder.

36s

Slicer
Sick, what you got in mind?
First off, the way gank isle is made, its encouraging bigger teams and better players. You cannot kite on gank isle unless you've played this server for minimum 6 months. and even then it depends who youre against but you probably wont get away. This has been KILLING the Loka player count. I remember seeing 45 people on a day all the time, now its like 28 max. This is because players were able to kite easy and kill easy on end. They also could go in and out without stressing that the ONE extract point will be camped. I'm willing to go in more detail if i get the LCR rank.

sborm

Muted
me think threesickses good locker coomoonety rep! me theenk ttheese becos hi have roule in nuubville(OMG THAT HAS PEOPLE!!!)... me thenk due to hees greet negotiatoon skeeel and the abeeelity to recoot famus guy DREM! he shud be locker coomoonety rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back