PeacefulBuilders
Member
Banned: 11/28/25 (10 months ago)
Reason: Hacking/Avoiding SS
IGN: YuriHannah (formerly Peacefuldark)
Last appeal: June 28th 2026
Part I: Why did I get banned?
During my time on loka, I was known to be a "hardstuck" Iron player, I kept queuing cheaters and High MS players, which is no excuse for cheating, it is just my reason on why I started ragecheating. Over the course of 2-4 days I went from iron 2 to emerald 2, defeating almost all of my opponents. After fighting a rankup game, I was screenshared by Kxph, and I made up an excuse on why I refused to screenshare, which I lied about and proceeded to get banned from Loka.
Part II: My activity since my ban
For a couple months after my ban, I didn't bother to fix how I acted, I know on top of cheating, I was very toxic towards some people and towards some ethnicities, only after some of my friends cut me off and pointed out how I acted, is when I actually tried to fix my behavior and toxicity. I know I cannot be perfect, but I am trying hard to become my best.
Part III: Apology
I know that my behavior on Loka hurt many people, not just my toxicity or cheating, but both. I apologize to anyone I hurt during my time on Loka, especially those who believed I was a legit player. I also apologize to Kxph, I know I wasted your time which could have been used doing something important instead of screensharing a cheater on Loka.
Part IV: Conclusion
I've learned how stupid it was to cheat over my emotions and in general, and I apologize to all for that. I believe that I have reformed, and would act well on Loka, despite what some would say, I ask for one last chance to play with my friends again.
(thank you for taking the time to read this)
Reason: Hacking/Avoiding SS
IGN: YuriHannah (formerly Peacefuldark)
Last appeal: June 28th 2026
Part I: Why did I get banned?
During my time on loka, I was known to be a "hardstuck" Iron player, I kept queuing cheaters and High MS players, which is no excuse for cheating, it is just my reason on why I started ragecheating. Over the course of 2-4 days I went from iron 2 to emerald 2, defeating almost all of my opponents. After fighting a rankup game, I was screenshared by Kxph, and I made up an excuse on why I refused to screenshare, which I lied about and proceeded to get banned from Loka.
Part II: My activity since my ban
For a couple months after my ban, I didn't bother to fix how I acted, I know on top of cheating, I was very toxic towards some people and towards some ethnicities, only after some of my friends cut me off and pointed out how I acted, is when I actually tried to fix my behavior and toxicity. I know I cannot be perfect, but I am trying hard to become my best.
Part III: Apology
I know that my behavior on Loka hurt many people, not just my toxicity or cheating, but both. I apologize to anyone I hurt during my time on Loka, especially those who believed I was a legit player. I also apologize to Kxph, I know I wasted your time which could have been used doing something important instead of screensharing a cheater on Loka.
Part IV: Conclusion
I've learned how stupid it was to cheat over my emotions and in general, and I apologize to all for that. I believe that I have reformed, and would act well on Loka, despite what some would say, I ask for one last chance to play with my friends again.
(thank you for taking the time to read this)
