Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Zachary_N_Kaleno for LCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
IGN: Zachary_N_Kaleno

Current rank: Sentry

What you think is expected of the position:
Being a representative is a step above Slicer, on par with importance to Sentry. These two roles serve completely different roles, with a representative being the more light-hearted of the twin roles, as they are literally the face of the community they represent. Of course, they're supposed to be active and always friendly, but let's be honest, that's supposed to be any staff member. They should be able to show initiative and help the community through actions and communications that strike every cordial notion, while also being firm in their ruling.

Why you think players should support you: You, the player, should support I, Zachary N. Kaleno for LCR, as I've always fought for what I believed was the best for the server. From helping the newest players expand to new domains on the server, to helping to expand the server's state via backside development as part of the Build/PvE Team. Not to mention the work I do as a Sentry for Loka. Having been on Loka for nearly half the time that Char (the current world) has existed, and having been a member of several respected towns such as Vinovia, Edgewind, and the modern-day Tican. As well as knowing what is expected as staff from staff, and from responsible members of the community, I will vote and act with the entirety of Loka, its past, present, and most importantly its future in my mind at all times.
Loka, a Bright Future and Nothing Less; Kaleno, a Quality Man and Nothing More!

When you started playing on the server: September 19th, 2019

A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc):
- PvE: Lacking in development throughout Loka in favor of PvP, this is a section that I feel like I have some experience with helping to develop and bring to Loka. Along with helping with other main elements and knowing the ins and outs of the art form.
- Arenas: Now this might come as a surprise to several of you, but I've had experience building several arenas, and whenever I have free time I watch how players interact with arenas in duels. I've been interested in helping with Arenas since my first days joining the Build Team but none of my projects have really panned out due to my own self-standards on projects.
- Building: The Lokan building community is the strongest it has ever been, with many towns needing designers or schems, it has become paramount that the builders still be represented throughout Loka. Not to mention, I'm myself a builder.

Time zone: US-EST (Server time)

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 1 - 4 hours a day | 7 - 14 hours a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back