Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Zardly/Capril for slicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElAkame

Slicer
I met Zardly roughly a year ago when i still played npot, that was about a year ago. i've been friends with Zardly since then. He is genuinely one of the kindest people i know, always there to make jokes and have a fun time, i believe he deserves slicer.

ElAkame

Slicer
-1 nice guy but i have never seen him help anyone
Hes had exams and lots of school work, going forward hes now helping people alot. If you see him doing so daily, maybe you could revert to a +1? (Youre never on when hes on btw!)

Scotlxnd

Sentry
Hes had exams and lots of school work, going forward hes now helping people alot. If you see him doing so daily, maybe you could revert to a +1? (Youre never on when hes on btw!)
Then nominate him when he is active and is helping people :) (he was in my town and yes we were online at the same time.)

Capril

Then nominate him when he is active and is helping people :) (he was in my town and yes we were online at the same time.)
After my exams ended a few weeks ago I have been pulling 10+hours on loka a day since and been active on guide chat a lot ranging from helping with bugs and helping new towns/players, thank you for your honest opinion tho

Last edited:

Krylo

-1 i like zardly but he hasn't played enough and when i do see him online i don't see him often helping people in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back