Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

zor and nov bullying

computern

Slicer
I thought nov and zor were bullying when they took capital and now it had stopped. but apparently not. Yesterday I came on to find all my good enchanted gear stolen. 3 enchanted diamond pickaxes and my 2 bows. today I came on and no one has any idea who did it. So i go enchant a new 1 at level 48. to my surprise I get 1 of the best dam pickaxes ever.
A effic.v unbreaking III fortune III. as soon as i announce my good luck nov comes over to central thanks to zor who left the portal open and kills me in my house with no warning. he then proceeds to take my new pick and go to bed for the night. this causes a war of words between me and zor which ends up being a discussion over why i suck at pvp meaning i can never be good on this server. after this conversation zor bans me for 7 days for no apparent reason. I ask u zor why da hell did u ban me for a week? I did nothing wrong....

Zor95

Slicer
Alright Comp...

You've made it clear that you hate PvP and want to stay out of it. However, this is a PvP server. When you log on you accept the fact that you will die by the hands of another player. Everyone accepts that and everyone is at the same risk. Every single time someone kills you though, you spend the next hour complaining and spamming the chat. Every time someone steals from you, you complain and spam the chat.

Is that fair to the rest to the server? What gives you the right to spam?

I cannot remember anyone killing you this month besides Art during his rampages so Nouv was certainly not bullying. You should also have known better than to announce the possession of such a valuable item. This is entirely your fault. Also, when the entire server is asking you to be quiet and stop arguing then it is advisable to do so. No one wanted to hear your complaints anymore. When I actually tried to reason with you you started asking me things like is it fair to hack the server or blow it up with tnt? You can't even compare that to killing a player which is perfectly legal >.>

Myself and several others on the server asked you to stop arguing. You did not. Therefore I have banned you for one week. Seeing as you leave for vacation in less than 12 hours I think it hardly matters, so enjoy your time off.

Artagan

Slicer
Comp, there is no point in complaining about this. What Nouv did was perfectly legal, as has been most every attack on Central. Moaning and groaning about it isn't going to solve anything, and won't make anyone share your emotions.

If there is one thing I have learned on this server, it is that no one is going to care how you feel about something, or how something has affected you. No one is going to stop and help you just for the sake of it. No one is going to refrain from doing you harm just because it's "wrong". This is a game, and "morality" doesn't work the same way as in real life. You have to deal with your emotions by storing them deep inside, and exercizing patience.

computern

Slicer
I have been allowed back on thanks to this post on the terms I apologize for annoying people with my rant at zor.

I apologize for any annoyance I have concerned people with.
next time I will do so in private chat.

I'm sorry I blew my top but it was because I lost 4 diamond enchanted pickaxes to someone.
Zor wouldn't tell me who, which made me blow my top at him. (he rightenly did so. log blocking for stolen items is not allowed even if he already somehow new who had done it) ( I would still like to know who did)

Then I enchanted another which nov stole and left leaving me to blow my top again at zor who could contact nov.

I am sorry for my conduct and next time i blow my top in private chat.

note: im going to ausy for a week. so see you guys in a week

Zor95

Slicer
Enjoy your vacation Comp.

Art... the internet is just difficult, especially a game like Minecraft. I made a choice many months ago that threw you all into this bu pure chance and because of that we've been enemies since. It also doesn't help that the two of us share quite a bit in common which actually causes us to clash. It's not that no one cares, we just don't have a good history. The rest of the server gets along quite fine and you can find help just about anywhere.

mopb3

Slicer
Wahay! Yet another place for you guys to argue and the rest of us not to read it/care.

Have fun!

And don't drag me in to this :p

Zor95

Slicer
Actually the purpose of this thread has been served. You can remove it now.

andrekeroxd

Slicer
Artagan said:
This is a game, and "morality" doesn't work the same way as in real life. You have to deal with your emotions by storing them deep inside, and exercizing patience.

Wtf? this is a game? Wait a second... then i have no real life? Am i just a figment of the server's imagination? Am i nothing but a program D: HELP!

computern

Slicer
Lol Andre. I'm back from Aussie. I'll try not to whine as much k? Here's 1 for u.

"no Internet for a week" (basically)

Newdood

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
Artagan said:
This is a game, and "morality" doesn't work the same way as in real life. You have to deal with your emotions by storing them deep inside, and exercizing patience.

Wtf? this is a game? Wait a second... then i have no real life? Am i just a figment of the server's imagination? Am i nothing but a program D: HELP!
Tron...

Defgnww

Slicer
Hardly find it to be bullying. Just a strong desire to take everything you own, you know?

mopb3

Slicer
400th post w00t!

Also because nou doesn't want it started up;
Uh3dN.jpg

thelineguy

Slicer
Newdood said:
andrekeroxd said:
Artagan said:

Tron...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ[/youtube]
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy...

Back