Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Zuuus Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatGirlZuuus

Muted
Hello loka administrator's, i was banned 2 years ago for blatantly cheating (fly hacking) to get firestone. but later on i make an appeal and got unbanned by the staff... And i was thinking to play the server again right after that i was abit too hype up and i though i could do whatever i want, I was really bored and really don't know what to do i was thinking to get firestone again, after 30 minutes of trying and failing i rage and tried to use cheats, but foolish me i didn't think enough and did the same thing, got banned for (hacking to get firestone) which lead me to permanent ban i completely regret my actions and i truly apologize to the staff's as well as the loka community, i know what i did was wrong and i admit that it was not the right thing to do, i don't expect myself to be fully unbanned but i wish my ban duration to be reduced. i was also very immature at the time i got my first banned and i have learn my lesson twice and this won't happend again if i get another chance, at first i did not care that i got banned on the server but time goes on and i realize that i do seeing most of my friend playing and enjoying the server made me realize what i have put myself into... i would love to play with my friend's on the server again and kindly follow up the rule's and regulation.... thank you

if anyone think i'm (Zoooos) NO IAM NOT that guy

PJglizzyy

You did it once u got unbanned and did it once again u are just straight up lying about wanting to play because u tried to hack again -1

CatGirlZuuus

Muted
You did it once u got unbanned and did it once again u are just straight up lying about wanting to play because u tried to hack again -1
i understand that it might be hard trusting me once again but i really admit that it was the wrong thing to do, i was very angry at the time and didnt think anything else...

PJglizzyy

i understand that it might be hard trusting me once again but i really admit that it was the wrong thing to do, i was very angry at the time and didnt think anything else...
You obv knew what was gonna happen if u got banned u did it out of selfishness if you dont want to play the server normally dont play it at all you dont deserve to be unbanned + u did it 2 times and the staff trusted you but you did it once again i wouldnt be suprised if u cheated at cove/conquest

ChickPro

Sentry
Community Rep
+1, but only for a shortened ban, this made me laugh way too much when I saw it, and tbh I think you understand that you shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back