Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

zVich0_ (DeaddEyess) Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaddEyess

Hello Lokans, I am here to appeal my ban, I was banned a while ago for using macros, I stopped playing loka long ago when macros where legal, i didn't know that they became ilegal and no one told me that, I used these macros in a war and they permanently banned me, in order to play loka again I promise to never use them again, I regret a lot about using them, now i dont play minecraft and i want to comeback and play with my friends again, i promise to read all the rules to never make a mistake again and be able to play Loka. Thank you -DeaddEyess

Litetzu

+1 I know vicho for more than 1 year, he has never been toxic or mean to me, he recruited me on loka and teached me how to play, he stopped playing long ago when macros where Legal and when i got him back i forgot to tell him that they where ilegal now, I'm the reason why he is banned, it's my fault, i forgot to say him that.

Luquinhas_

+1 I know this guy more than 2 years, and he was alway been a good guys and following the rules until he stopped play loka, i called him to play again and he came, and no1 of our team told him the macros were not allowed anymore. I hope he can get unbanned cuz wasnt his fault, anyways i know we should read the rules b4 play, but im p sure just a little percent of the community read the rules, so i understand this.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
wait im genuinely asking: were macros EVER legal on loka? i've played for 2~ years actively (basically started in december 2020) and i do not recall macros ever being legal

ofc i could be wrong. but im just genuinely curious about this, so pls lmk if that was ever a thing in the rules in the past

Dae_

Muted
wait im genuinely asking: were macros EVER legal on loka? i've played for 2~ years actively (basically started in december 2020) and i do not recall macros ever being legal

ofc i could be wrong. but im just genuinely curious about this, so pls lmk if that was ever a thing in the rules in the past
Macros were never legal on Loka, them making the announcement a couple months ago was them solidifying their position on Macros due to just how many people were actually using them and that's why they gave people a week or so to stop using them. Admitting to cheating for a long time and then just claiming ignorance is a stupid excuse. -1

glory

+1 I know deadeyes and he is a really good guy. He would never macro again and looks like he is truly sorry for his actions.

Mentq

Macros were never legal on Loka, them making the announcement a couple months ago was them solidifying their position on Macros due to just how many people were actually using them and that's why they gave people a week or so to stop using them. Admitting to cheating for a long time and then just claiming ignorance is a stupid excuse. -1
bro? hes literally in the other team i cant +1 this...

JopsyisBlack

Muted
Hello Lokans, I am here to appeal my ban, I was banned a while ago for using macros, I stopped playing loka long ago when macros where legal, i didn't know that they became ilegal and no one told me that, I used these macros in a war and they permanently banned me, in order to play loka again I promise to never use them again, I regret a lot about using them, now i dont play minecraft and i want to comeback and play with my friends again, i promise to read all the rules to never make a mistake again and be able to play Loka. Thank you -DeaddEyess
+1 hes seems like a nice and respectful guy would enjoy having him back in the community

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
To clarify marcros have never been legal on the server. We simply made an announcement warning/reminding people to give them the opportunity to stop before we started mass banning.

We do not feel enough time has passed to lift the ban, however, instead of making your appeal again in a few months, we are willing to unban you 10 weeks from now. Please read over the rules before then as ignorance is never an excuse for rule breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back