Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Zye7 unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyeMist

Date of Ban: 8/5/2022
IGN at time of ban: Lilliegamer47
Ban reason: Exploit Abuse

Hello Loka - 1.5 years ago I was permabanned for exploit abuse. The exploit was a 2 player dupe involving the town chest that SweHarry and I accidentally found sometime around Nov 2021. The dupe was used on and off for months whenever people were in the same town. While I stopped actively participating in using the dupe when SweHarry/kSleep left Donzula to make/buy their own towns, I still knew of how to use the dupe since the very beginning and knew that it was still being used.

I apologize to the Loka staff, particularly the guardians, who had spent time tracking down all the information related to the dupe and taking the time to discuss in dms. It was wrong for me to continue abusing a large dupe exploit after discovering its existence and for not reporting it for months, especially knowing the damage it could cause to the Loka economy. In the last 1.5 years, I have had minimal interactions with the majority of the Loka community and taken the time to reflect on my actions. I am sorry for abusing a dupe exploit and failing to report it to staff. I am asking for a second chance to come back to play and experience the new updates on Loka.

-Zye

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 FREE ZYE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back