Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

mindblaster007's Sentry Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindblaster007

Current rank: Settler
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry
What you think is expected of this rank: Sentries are the frontline of Loka's defense and the face of the server. I truly believe the aspect of how crucial this role is often overlooked. Without Sentries overlooking smaller violations such as chat rules, it wouldn't leave Guardians with much time to behind-the-scenes work dealing with reports and bigger rule breaks like hacking and bug abuse. Sentries aren’t just responsible for making sure chat rules are followed; they are responsible for gaining and maintaining the player’s trust to ensure that the Lokan community is a safe and friendly place. They are the ones who should be role models for the community by following, upholding, and defending not just the chat rules but all rules. They should be fair and unbiased, no matter how the short, or long, term consequences of upholding the rules may be. Sentries are the ones players see day in and day out in chat, on Discord, and on the Forums. Simply put, they represent Loka for what it is, a community-based server where people should be able to play safely.

Why you think you should become this rank: These expectations listed above require Sentries to be approachable, understanding, friendly, unbiased, and outgoing. I believe I have all of these traits, and most people who know me would agree. Although I may come off as blunt, apathetic, and disagreeable to some people, those who have taken the time to actually talk to me know this couldn't be further from the truth. I'm a very outgoing, open-minded individual who knows how to have a good time. I'm often found in voice channels having fun, entertaining conversations, and I am genuinely an extremely friendly individual. I often already help players out in guide chat or, if asked, in Discord DMs. My Discord DMs are always open for conversation or those seeking help. I'm also currently engaged in projects throughout the community and highly invested in making and maintaining the community an even better place than it already is.

When you started playing on the server: March 11th, 2018
Time zone: Eastern Standard/Daylight Time (EST/EDT)
How often do you play (hours a day/week): On average, I'm usually on Loka for about three to four hours a day, longer if I do not have work that day.

mindblaster007

-1 toxic to andward and we all know toxicity to andward is not acceptableView attachment 7960
Bro takes something completely out of context and calls it toxic. We were jokin' around like we always do...
toxic individual, even if you are nice secretly how you put yourself in public heavily affects who you are
I don't know how you could say this. It's actually hilarious, all I do is build, PvE stuff, and help people out when they need it in guide chat. I don't fight in public chat, I don't really ever say anything in public chat really, so I fail to see how you could say this.

doota

Bro takes something completely out of context and calls it toxic. We were jokin' around like we always do...

I don't know how you could say this. It's actually hilarious, all I do is build, PvE stuff, and help people out when they need it in guide chat. I don't fight in public chat, I don't really ever say anything in public chat really, so I fail to see how you could say this.
do you remember what you type or do you just keyboard warrior on forums and erase it from your mind forever

mindblaster007

do you remember what you type or do you just keyboard warrior on forums and erase it from your mind forever
All I ever post on the forums is either something silly, and when it isn't it serious discussion about a topic or my take on said situation. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion or engaging in healthy discussion/debate.

doota

there are many instances on the forums where it looks like you engage in a situation just to be able to aggravate/press people. you may not see it this way but a lot of people i know will see it like that. you might not know but a lot of people view you quite negatively due to your actions and what you think is "silly"
while to some degree i believe you could be a nice person how you display yourself and how others view you as a whole is negative

Kotten

Slicer
there are many instances on the forums where it looks like you engage in a situation just to be able to aggravate/press people. you may not see it this way but a lot of people i know will see it like that. you might not know but a lot of people view you quite negatively due to your actions and what you think is "silly"
while to some degree i believe you could be a nice person how you display yourself and how others view you as a whole is negative
wowzers
doota for elder????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back