Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

9ejo unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucne

hello, sorry for sending offensive language in the discord chat, there's no hate towards anyone I just didn't know trolling is unallowed I forgot to read the rules sorry again.

ucne

also I sent the nazi skin cuz i wanted the player to be punished, didn't know he already was, my hatred and hostility towards other players got the better of me, I wont do it again

ucne

also i sent the rapegod when someone said rapgod cuz i thought it was funny, really childish of me I won't do it again, I understand the word is inappropriate for Minecraft gaming

ucne

also i shouldn't have said im edging right now, that was really inappropriate as well, sorry, I should've kept my mouth shut

Bxbben

Muted
sorry im not a professional in writing unmute appeals on lokamc forum, is there anything I can improve on?
Well for starters type it all in 1 messege. You also manage to reveal exactly why you should not be unmuted as its highly innapropriate to say your edging in a appeal. Atleast keep some sort of desancy in an appeal as your actions refleck on you and only you.

ucne

I acknowledge your concerns and appreciate the opportunity to clarify my position. My previous comments were intended to convey my intentions and acknowledge my actions transparently. I have recognized the impact of my words and actions, and I have committed to adhering to the appropriate standards of conduct in our discussions on Loka.

While I understand your expectation for a detailed explanation of personal growth following a ban or a mute, like the most generic forms of unban appeals. I believe in demonstrating change through consistent, respectful behavior rather than relying solely on lengthy apologies.

My focus is on maintaining a professional demeanor in our interactions, respecting the community guidelines, and contributing positively to this forum. I hope this message clarifies my stance and my dedication to fostering a respectful and productive environment on Loka, as I have always been respectful and positive towards the players I play with. Again, I meant no hate towards anyone with my inappropriate messages.

I also suggest focusing on behavioral changes rather than standard apologies to truly assess “professionalism” in both this forum and the discord server, I would try to start with not acclimatizing yourself to traditional apology formats. :)

I would also like to mention that I was not informed that my behaviors were deemed inappropriate, and I was just notified by David today that posting inappropriate skins of other players are not allowed, and “may lead to a mute,” yet shortly after, I was notified that I was permanently muted. I was not given any sort of warnings before today, yet my messages were deleted and logged. I also found it odd of you to not reply to my sincere and immature post with respect simply because it was not aligned with your expectations. Let's both commit to maintaining professionalism and respect in this forum's discussions.
Well for starters type it all in 1 messege. You also manage to reveal exactly why you should not be unmuted as its highly innapropriate to say your edging in a appeal. Atleast keep some sort of desancy in an appeal as your actions refleck on you and only you.
Absolutely no professionalism in this appeal, -1

Attachments

• 2023-12-20 17_47_14-@David - Discord.png
    2023-12-20 17_47_14-@David - Discord.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 34

ucne

You should have been able to realise you said something you shouldn't have before your message was deleted and i am already told you many times but you still ignored it, so now it's your problem -1
You keep on mentioning that I was told many times and warned, please show proof. I was never told any of my messages were thought of as inappropriate until today.

I acknowledge your concerns and appreciate the opportunity to clarify my position. My previous comments were intended to convey my intentions and acknowledge my actions transparently. I have recognized the impact of my words and actions, and I have committed to adhering to the appropriate standards of conduct in our discussions on Loka.

While I understand your expectation for a detailed explanation of personal growth following a ban or a mute, like the most generic forms of unban appeals. I believe in demonstrating change through consistent, respectful behavior rather than relying solely on lengthy apologies.

My focus is on maintaining a professional demeanor in our interactions, respecting the community guidelines, and contributing positively to this forum. I hope this message clarifies my stance and my dedication to fostering a respectful and productive environment on Loka, as I have always been respectful and positive towards the players I play with. Again, I meant no hate towards anyone with my inappropriate messages.

I also suggest focusing on behavioral changes rather than standard apologies to truly assess “professionalism” in both this forum and the discord server, I would try to start with not acclimatizing yourself to traditional apology formats. :)

I would also like to mention that I was not informed that my behaviors were deemed inappropriate, and I was just notified by David today that posting inappropriate skins of other players are not allowed, and “may lead to a mute,” yet shortly after, I was notified that I was permanently muted. I was not given any sort of warnings before today, yet my messages were deleted and logged. I also found it odd of you to not reply to my sincere and immature post with respect simply because it was not aligned with your expectations. Let's both commit to maintaining professionalism and respect in this forum's discussions.
Your way with words is beautiful. Keeping you muted would be a great disservice to the entire Loka community, which is in dire need of lessons on proper english spelling, grammar and vocabulary. A firm +1 from my modest self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back