Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

_Drilon ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPzU

Muted
The screenshot sent by joven is explanation enough. You knew the stuff was duped, so saying you held onto the cores because you didn't know if it was duped is a straight lie. Even though your original ban was for hiding the cores, since you knew the beacons were duped and then helped him, that's being aware of and helping a duper, so therefore, you are rightfully banned.
I am the duper!

Attachments

• 1684336607655.png
    1684336607655.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 1684336631943.png
    1684336631943.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 36

_Drilon

Muted
The screenshot sent by joven is explanation enough. You knew the stuff was duped, so saying you held onto the cores because you didn't know if it was duped is a straight lie. Even though your original ban was for hiding the cores, since you knew the beacons were duped and then helped him, that's being aware of and helping a duper, so therefore, you are rightfully banned.
‘Helping a duper’ i kept the cores and immediately reported him.

mintqy

Drilon, just stop arguing this. You are in the wrong here and are rightfully banned. Arguing with everyone will not change that. Accept this and move on, choose to be a nice person, then come back and appeal in 4-5 months time at the very least.
he need 2years

LobsterLarry

Drilon I may not be your lawyer but a bit of legal advice you are working your way into potentially making your ban longer rather than getting an unban. As I said to one of my clients in the past "It's like you murdered 30 kids, laughed about it in front of the judge, and then escaped and killed 5 more." You are BEGGING for the death sentence and honestly I feel bad for you because I don't believe you have the self control to realize that you are falling for every single piece of bait that is being thrown at you right now, making you look like an even bigger fool than you originally looked like when you blatantly lied to staff who (by the way!!!) CAN FIND OUT VERY EASY where the cores are. The reason they ask is so that you can tell the truth and make their jobs a little bit easier. -1 on this one, Will refuse to provide any Lokan Litigation services in the future due to failure to use common sense.

_Drilon

Muted
Drilon I may not be your lawyer but a bit of legal advice you are working your way into potentially making your ban longer rather than getting an unban. As I said to one of my clients in the past "It's like you murdered 30 kids, laughed about it in front of the judge, and then escaped and killed 5 more." You are BEGGING for the death sentence and honestly I feel bad for you because I don't believe you have the self control to realize that you are falling for every single piece of bait that is being thrown at you right now, making you look like an even bigger fool than you originally looked like when you blatantly lied to staff who (by the way!!!) CAN FIND OUT VERY EASY where the cores are. The reason they ask is so that you can tell the truth and make their jobs a little bit easier. -1 on this one, Will refuse to provide any Lokan Litigation services in the future due to failure to use common sense.
I still know where the cores are and they dont have them. Id obv give them back tho.

LobsterLarry

“Day is never finished, massah got me workin, someday massah set me freeeeee” - Drilon digging his hole deeper and deeper.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
While you did "report" the duped beacons, your actions during that were why your ban became permanent:
  • You started the entire situation by requiring a quid pro quo: "why would i tell u if i wont get smth in return".
  • After explaining you'd be banned for trying to bribe us, you said it was IduelIsSon
  • When asked to cooperate, you instead lied and claimed you didn't have the cores from selling the beacon.
  • You later realized an admin was in your town looking for it and said "why are you spying on me" "you will never find them"
  • At that point another player came to us to revealing you asked them to hide the shards from us.
  • Further asking you to cooperate, you instead lied and continued to interfere with us recovering the duped items.
So anyway, that's why your ban is perma. I would expect to wait a very long time before we would consider an appeal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back