Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

_Drilon ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Drilon

Muted
So you didn’t cooperate with the admins when they asked you to show what was stolen
I lied where the cores were which is the reason im banned but the reason they know i lied is because i admitted it, i chose to tell the truth.

Babysoy

Slicer
You have already talked in your appeal 41 times, take a breath, go out and wait till admins respond it.

Raddus_

Guardian
Drilon, just stop arguing this. You are in the wrong here and are rightfully banned. Arguing with everyone will not change that. Accept this and move on, choose to be a nice person, then come back and appeal in 4-5 months time at the very least.

_Drilon

Muted
Drilon, just stop arguing this. You are in the wrong here and are rightfully banned. Arguing with everyone will not change that. Accept this and move on, choose to be a nice person, then come back and appeal in 4-5 months time at the very least.
Explain how im rightfully banned

Raddus_

Guardian
Explain how im rightfully banned
The screenshot sent by joven is explanation enough. You knew the stuff was duped, so saying you held onto the cores because you didn't know if it was duped is a straight lie. Even though your original ban was for hiding the cores, since you knew the beacons were duped and then helped him, that's being aware of and helping a duper, so therefore, you are rightfully banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back