Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

About Lazuli

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatPoulet

Slicer
I just think that making a thread about it was out of place. Should have kept it an inside matter. There were NO reason at all to make everyone see. Asking Crypt privately would have been more than enough.

Actually I wanted to give her a chance to defend herself against my claims, as well as show that I've got proof for making that case against her, that it wasn't just a "You suck gtfo" rant. No one defended her, and she couldn't justify herself. That has a lot to say about her. It also seemed like a fitting place to make the thread since it was the "Player Complaints" forum.

FatPoulet

Slicer
Could have asked Crypt for a private talk between you three. I don't feel like "giving her a chance to defend herself" is strong enough a point

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
This has been discussed among the admins, but we believe hyhu's actions were fair. In her OP, she made a claim and provided proof without simply resorting to just lambasting Laz via name calling, etc.

Additionally, part of what we discussed is that we feel Loka is entitled to transparency. If somebody having a complaint, coming to me about it, then me taking action only for the server to suddenly find out somebody has been demoted, banned, whatever would, to me, seem shady and people would immediately start asking questions. This way, the server has a chance to come to the forums, see what's playing out and not be suddenly blindsided by the result of a decision they never had much opportunity to even observe.

Hyhu is right in this scenario that she gave Laz an opportunity to defend herself. In real life, if somebody makes a mistake, they traditionally have to answer for it or at least defend themselves in a public forum. Secret dealings do not a happy Lokan community make. /yoda

Jedoi

Slicer
A happy Lokan community, secret dealings do not make.*
Learn the ways if Yoda correctly, you must.

Lazuli73

Slicer
What's the point of defending myself anymore. I admit to all those things that hyhu brought up and take full responsibility for my actions, good or bad. I did give my brother a irl warning about his language and that is that. What is the point anymore, there is none. You know is I wasn't on my iPad posting this I would quote hyhu about not caring whether I left or stayed, I think I figured her out. She does care about whether I leave or stay because she put time out of her day to bother building that forum.

I did give my brother a irl warning about his language and that is that.

First of all you're lying again. As seen here, MOpyc was actually in a call during his explosion, and an irl warning that you claim you gave was not heard.

You know is I wasn't on my iPad posting this I would quote hyhu about not caring whether I left or stayed, I think I figured her out. She does care about whether I leave or stay because she put time out of her day to bother building that forum.

Let me remind you that you were the one to say you were leaving
You know i think i am about done with all this. Maybe i should just find a new server and start over as i am going crazy with all the rage and hate i have built up inside. You know i wanted to try and ride it out, not give up, but there is no other choice for me.Hope you are happy cause you just lost active member of this once great server.

and this was my response to that

To be honest, I don't care if you leave Loka. My issue here is that you're a sentry, even though you're terrible at your job. If you want to try to earn pity points by throwing a fit, go ahead, but I am completely unaffected by it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, the reason I "put time out of my day to bother building the forum" was because my issue is that you're a bad sentry. Do not delusion yourself into thinking that I care whether or not you quit or stay. If you choose to respond to your failure to be a responsible sentry by saying you're quitting, that's completely fine with me, I do not care. Sorry to carry this into another thread, but I felt I could not let her lie again, as well as let her remain deluded.

Jedoi

Slicer
Uh, if I'm correct Opyc and Laz play on opposite sides of their house. If Laz yelled a warning, it could have happened that the people in Opyc's call didn't here her. Maybe he doesn't have a strong mic?

Uh, if I'm correct Opyc and Laz play on opposite sides of their house. If Laz yelled a warning, it could have happened that the people in Opyc's call didn't here her. Maybe he doesn't have a strong mic?
Well if she yelled, then why wouldn't they hear her? Even if she did, MOpyc's rant continued for quite a while, and she did not kick or mute him like she was supposed to. She still failed to fulfill her duties.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
As loud as MO was yelling, it would not have been reasonable to expect him to hear unless she was in the same room, at a similar volume.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Screw it, just screw it. What is the point of all this shit anymore. If you two think you are SO much better then me then goto hell and do whatever the hell you want. You are not worth my time anymore nor is Loka is this state, it's just not fun. Especially when you two spew out racist shit at my friend on Loka and Skype. Ron rejoined our call in tears and we dried them, real friends that respect each other.

So if you think the world we be so much better without a loyal member of the server, even though crypt keeps saying we need more members, I assure you that by all this crap that you put on us you are no better then Def for chasing members away. Btw without loyal members there is no Loka for you to "raid" on. GG bitch.

Jedoi

Slicer
In some places Laz is right, in others Hyhu is right. What I care about most is how this was settled. You guys could have done this is... Not meanly. Laz is my friend, but it doesn't mean I agree with totally. She isn't the best Sentry ever- nor is she the worst. There have been times when she was at error, but also times when she was very helpful. Like us all. It's not Laz's fault she is who she is. There are some people who could never be a Sentry. Hyhu, if you want Laz to not be a sentry, will you replace her? I wouldn't think so, it's not for everyone, and it looks like all we do is kick and warn, but there's more to it. Laz actively checks rx (The x-raying check for those who don't know). Maybe she's not as good as a chat mod, but there are other points of a Sentry she is good at. And once again, either side you're on, be, what's the word, civil. This is about the server and a sub-admin, not personal conflicts.... Hyhu, Laz.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
I have been trying very hard not to give too much input into this matter, but this is starting to get crazy.
It's not Laz's fault she is who she is. There are some people who could never be a Sentry. Hyhu, if you want Laz to not be a sentry, will you replace her? I wouldn't think so, it's not for everyone, and it looks like all we do is kick and warn, but there's more to it.
Are you implying that just because someone doesn't want to be a sentry they should have to put up with ridiculous behavior by Lazuli? She has already said she doesn't want to be one.
Ivette_Aramis said:
Now before you start the "I wouldn't understand" or "Why don't you become a sentry" game or mention that I'm a raider in the server, keep in mind that I know I am not going to strive to be become a Sentry, because I never want to be a Sentry.
Some people just don't want to be a sentry, why is there anything wrong with that? Striving for authority doesn't automatically make you a better person, please don't act like that's the case.
So if you think the world we be so much better without a loyal member of the server, even though crypt keeps saying we need more members, I assure you that by all this crap that you put on us you are no better then Def for chasing members away. Btw without loyal members there is no Loka for you to "raid" on. GG bitch.
It's not our intention to make you leave, we just don't think that you should be a sentry. Even those who want to be a sentry usually enjoy the server as a lower rank. If the only thing you enjoy about Loka is being a sentry (which you've shown you aren't the best at and have been repeatedly abusive), then perhaps you are a sentry for the wrong reasons.
Maybe she's not as good as a chat mod, but there are other points of a Sentry she is good at.
"They are mainly chat admins but should also check that players are not breaking rules within spawn protection."
I've only heard two stories regarding Lazuli and rules at spawn. The first is when she threatened a player for "spawn camping", when all he did was set up a tent outside of spawn. The second is when she stole steak from hyhu at spawn. Considering these are the main 2 points of being a sentry, how can you say that she's a good one?

Especially when you two spew out racist shit at my friend on Loka and Skype.
I don't think anyone said anything racist on Loka, and don't act like you yourself have not been racist Laz. For anyone who's wondering how that was racist: I'm Mexican.

Again, you act like you staying or leaving the server has a huge impact. It does not. You quitting is completely your own choice, my issue is that you're a sentry. Even if you do or don't quit, we already got a lot from your vault, and there will always be new members on Loka to befriend or raid, Loka will not die if you leave.

Lazuli73

Slicer
The spawn camping incident was a different intention. I thought that spawn camping ment to just stay at spawn and mooch off other players. Also there is far more to loka that I love then just being a sentry, which has turned into a burdon because of this shit show. I always loved mining, and always will, no matter what server I play on. The reason I stuck it out this long on loka was because of the people who I met, that became my friends, my only friends. The great RP I found on the server was a bonus I suppose, but who gives a damn anymore. I never did super enjoy vita and hate voc FYI, and I really hate playing with a whiny bitch who crys and moans when he looses.

You guys could have done this is... Not meanly.
My original post was fair, if you think asking for Lazuli to be demoted and showing proof that she's a bad sentry who abuses her powers was "mean" well tough luck.

If you're talking about me responding to Lazuil, keep in mind that she did show up cussing instead of properly defending herself, it was more civilized before then.

Okay everyone can agree that i am the shittiest sentry this side of Loka.

It's not Laz's fault she is who she is.
Are you saying that Laz is not responsible for her own decisions/actions? If so that's definitely not Sentry material.
There are some people who could never be a Sentry. Hyhu, if you want Laz to not be a sentry, will you replace her?

Well Jedi I already answered this question in my first post, if you read it, you would have had the answer. Since you didn't though I'll just requote myself.

Now before you start the "I wouldn't understand" or "Why don't you become a sentry" game or mention that I'm a raider in the server, keep in mind that I know I am not going to strive to be become a Sentry, because I never want to be a Sentry. Point blank truth. Although becoming a Sentry is not in my to-do-list, I know a lying power abuser is not a good fit for Loka.

Understand that some people do not need authority over others to be content. I do not wish to be a Sentry because I do not wish to become a Guardian, becoming a rule enforcer is not fitting for a raider, and I have zero interest in becoming a mod. Again, although becoming a sentry is not in my to-do-list, I know a lying power abuser is not a good fit for Loka.

Maybe she's not as good as a chat mod, but there are other points of a Sentry she is good at. And once again, either side you're on, be, what's the word, civil. This is about the server and a sub-admin, not personal conflicts.... Hyhu, Laz.

Read psy's response.

Last edited:
The spawn camping incident was a different intention. I thought that spawn camping ment to just stay at spawn and mooch off other players.
The first is when she threatened a player for "spawn camping", when all he did was set up a tent outside of spawn.

I never did super enjoy vita and hate voc FYI, and I really hate playing with a whiny bitch who crys and moans when he looses.

Irrelevant to you being a sentry I know, but you're not a good pvper and Dellsmite needs help from other towns if they want a chance to win at VoC. So you not liking VotA or VoC might be because you lose often.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Now I have another question now that I think about it, what the hell did I ever do to you that would make you so pissy. The one thing that comes to mind is the time that you and Psy were in Dellsmite pissing around invisible, your invisibility potions ran out, and long story short I trapped you in my grinder and Art, Lea, and I killed you and Psy. You said something along the lines of "you will regret this." which I don't. You started this war, and it is about to end you know. Calling a black person a nigger and have a "real niggas" sign in your old town alcove is a wee bit worse then a small remark on boarder control that isn't even that good if evidence as it isn't a actual screen shot. For all we know that bit of chat was forged. I do remember the lazer tag conversation though.

Now I have another question now that I think about it, what the hell did I ever do to you that would make you so pissy.
My issue is that you're a bad sentry.

The one thing that comes to mind is the time that you and Psy were in Dellsmite pissing around invisible, your invisibility potions ran out, and long story short I trapped you in my grinder and Art, Lea, and I killed you and Psy. You said something along the lines of "you will regret this."
Nope, never said that. That's just not my style. As for that one raid on dellsmite, that was hilarious, I lost nothing of value and for the most part we watched you run around swinging at the empty air because you didn't know how to look for invis particles.

You started this war, and it is about to end you know. Calling a black person a nigger and have a "real niggas" sign in your old town alcove is a wee bit worse then a small remark on boarder control that isn't even that good if evidence as it isn't a actual screen shot. For all we know that bit of chat was forged. I do remember the lazer tag conversation though.

I have not called a black person a nigger, I've referred to my family and friends as my niggas, but that's not offensive in our community and is the equivalent of "homie" and "yo dawg" lol. As for the "real niggas" sign in my old town alcove, that's not offensive either and that's not even my town anymore, I did not put up that sign.

small remark on boarder control that isn't even that good if evidence as it isn't a actual screen shot. For all we know that bit of chat was forged. I do remember the lazer tag conversation though.
Actually it's better than a screenshot. Anyone who was on at the date 4-13-2014 at 12 (military time) will have the logs in their .minecraft folder of that conversation. Our conversation was not altered, and I wouldn't do that because 1) I'm providing real proof here, 2) crypt can look up the convo, lying would be futile.

Opyc

Slicer
She yelled at me before the call with psych. I said I don't care I am angry and fuck off. Then psych called after to listen to me while I was yelling on loka. @hyhu How can you say that she didn't when going on second hand words. Does that really make it right to stir shit up. Unless you heard it you have no ground on what is to be fought against. Yes you didn't see the in chat stuff but doesn't mean you can go off of psych's accord to grind against evidence you didn't participate in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back