Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

About Lazuli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opyc

Slicer
After the whole event I did talk to crypt after about my actions and no one else to be blamed cause of them. So by that saying everyone needs to just place this behind cause it didn't involve any of you. This is between me and my town mates. If you want to step in join Albion.

She yelled at me before the call with psych. I said I don't care I am angry and fuck off. Then psych called after to listen to me while I was yelling on loka. @hyhu How can you say that she didn't when going on second hand words. Does that really make it right to stir shit up. Unless you heard it you have no ground on what is to be fought against. Yes you didn't see the in chat stuff but doesn't mean you can go off of psych's accord to grind against evidence you didn't participate in.

I was there first hand witnessing you explode on Loka, if you read the logs, lazuli logged on at the beginning of your 7 minute rant, if you say she warned you before the call, even then she allowed you to curse for 7 minutes without muting you or kicking you like she should have if she was a responsible sentry.

After the whole event I did talk to crypt after about my actions and no one else to be blamed cause of them. So by that saying everyone needs to just place this behind cause it didn't involve any of you. This is between me and my town mates. If you want to step in join Albion.
Your actions are the result of an issue between you and hip, my issue here is that Lazuli, the other Sentry online, who just stood by and did not mute or kick you during the entire time you were cursing.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I'm going to let whatever the rest of this may become go until tomorrow morning. At that point I'll probably lock this thread as well because at this point nobody is really arguing anything that hasn't already been said. I think everyone's points, opinions, whatever, have been made. Fat asked me to delete this thread earlier this afternoon, but I chose to leave it open for a little while longer. Whatever you want to say further, get it out tonight, cause this whole situation will be done as of tomorrow morning.

Jedoi

Slicer
You hurt Laz. You hurt Ron. You hurt them a lot. You've caused them to want to leave. And Laz leaving does have an effect. I care about her, I care about Ron. Dellsmite would greatly miss Laz, and Ron as well. They're amazing people. I don't care what you think about them. What you think about us. We have a heart- and we use it to love each other, not to hate. We use our brains for fun, not to plot. I don't care what you think of them, I care what you say to them. So in the future, shut up and be nice to my friends.

You hurt Laz. You hurt Ron. You hurt them a lot. You've caused them to want to leave. And Laz leaving does have an effect. I care about her, I care about Ron. Dellsmite would greatly miss Laz, and Ron as well. They're amazing people. I don't care what you think about them. What you think about us. We have a heart- and we use it to love each other, not to hate. We use our brains for fun, not to plot. I don't care what you think of them, I care what you say to them. So in the future, shut up and be nice to my friends.

I hurt Laz because I called her out on being a terrible sentry and abusing her powers? That's fine, Loka does not need a power abusing sentry. As for Ron, I did not send racist material to him, if you look back through that call you'll see that all of those photos were not sent by me. If you're going to bring up my use of the word Nigga read my previous responses. It's ultimately their decision if they want to leave Loka, and Jedi I don't care if what I say goes against a 13-14 (whatever your age is)'s feelings, if your friend is a power abusing sentry I'm going to speak up. Loka does not deserve to put up with a bad sentry, even if they are your friends.

Edit: if you're talking about everyone using me as a scapegoat and saying I seduced them then think about this: Do you really believe I "seduced everyone in the call to behave racist"? You gotta tell an obvious troll from an obvious troll.

Wasn't talking to you Hyhu
YTXtxN9.jpg

MFW instead of directing the message to a certain person, you make that reply right after me and all you have to say is "Wasn't talking to you"? You still haven't said to whom that message was directed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back