Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Aggressive_Gibon for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggressive_Gibon

Slicer

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: The Sentry Rank is a position that seeks to moderate and assist with smaller things that occur throughout Loka such as moderating chat and teaching new players how the server works. In the past, I have attempted to achieve this by giving out books at spawn that document simple workings of the server to answering questions whenever possible. But with the rank of sentry I think that this task of assisting new players will become much easier and allow me to more effectively take on a more moderating role on Loka and work more closely with Guardians.

Why you think you should become this rank: The Biggest reason that i would like to take on this role is because Loka is a very complex server and in order to have new players join and stay there need to be more players in respected roles that can assist them as well as keep the server free from people that can harm the experience. Achieving this role would allow me to guide new players and teach them how the server works in better ways than I have attempted before. I also think that i should become this rank as I live in a slightly less represented Time Zone and can handle situations at times in which other staff will be asleep. Loka has become for me a place that i can chat and become friends with people that I would have otherwise never have met and my application for this role serves as my offer to help in a much greater way with how the server is run and give back to the community that has accepted me and had fun with me.

When you started playing on the server: December 08 2016

Time zone: GMT+1(BST)

How often do you play (hours a day/week): I typically play at least once a day for around 2 hours but my play time can stretch from that to around 6 hours, I am also always accessible through discord.
SFLep4z.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back