Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Alcaili's 2nd unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcaili

First Appeal: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/alcaili-unban-appeal.8181/

Hello people of Loka, I was banned about 7-8 months ago for helping a player named BestofNiger ban evade on Loka with an account called SordidTiara. Honestly, I thought if I invited him to my town I would profit a lot. On top of that, I also wanted someone besides Bruttah that I could relate to and have fun with on this server. It all started one morning with him asking me to vc and showing me a clip of guns4dayz performing the command /kill in combat and him ratting the whole set. At the time I didn’t think that it was a big deal at the time until it hit me that he wasn’t supposed to be on. Bruttah messaged me the same day asking me to invite him to my town because at the time I was the owner while the other owner of my town, Demonio, was off in another town. I was peer pressured into inviting him to my town because of all the people telling me to and I didn't want to be hated. The day after I invited him I regretted it so much and wanted to stand out and say something, but I was so shy and there was no going back on this decision. Right now the person I have become is the person I've always wanted to be, I am strong, dominant, smart, and mature. The stuff I've done back then was childish and rightfully wrong, from being slightly toxic to helping other players evade. I can promise that this won’t happen again.

Sincerely, Alcaili/Fusion

Last edited:
+1 he was majorly peer pressured and other things I will not bring up in a appeal, he is a generally nice and kind person all around. I have known him for 3+ years and he was never like this

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 I dont really know Alcaili all that well but I think 7 months is a long enough ban duration for this

AloneJupiter

+1 Alcaili i also got banned because of Bestofniger so i understand he also got peer pressured into it ,its been 8 months hes changed i believe he should have a second chance like how i did when bestofniger and bruttah got me banned 10 months ago

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
While we still feel it is too soon for something as serious as assisting ban evasion we are willing to lift your ban in 8 weeks time. This was your only rule-break and it is a solid appeal which is why we are willing to change it to a temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back