Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

B0MBIED Ban Appeal (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0mbied

Hello LokaMC admins & community, I would like to start this appeal by apologizing for my actions that resulted in my ban. My ban was a result of hacking twice during proving grounds and a conquest fight. The evidence of me hacking the first time on proving grounds, then coming back onto the server a couple of weeks later to hack again provides the fair conclusion that I did not learn my lesson. I knew I had been breaking the rules of the server and continued to do it. Since then, I've apologized to some of whom I might've upset as a result of my actions whether if I had made them lose items, reputation, or the gear I had used to maliciously hack. I had caused an important fight to be ruined and wasted those who were in the fights' experience. I am sorry.

I need to apologize for my last appeal also, as many of those who have viewed told me they viewed it as a joke, and as a Loka staff member, you could completely believe it was unsincere and informal due to the jokes put around it. I believe I could've excluded the unnecessary humor to help my formalness. It has been 98 days since that appeal (uploaded on August 7th). There is also a need for me to give an apology to the Loka staff for wasting their time as I had to be monitored throughout the whole fight as I was hacking.

I believe a big problem with everything around my ban was time. I had received two of the same bans too quickly, and appealing soon after didn't help either. my second permanent ban took place on June 15, (151 days ago). to my judgment, I believe 151 days is an acceptable time to consider changing the permanent ban to a temporary ban, or an unban. I have enjoyed some of the people in the Loka community. as some people may know, I take place as an editor for some players on Loka. so I'm actively engaged in talking to people in the Loka community, and watching/editing a lot of Loka gameplay. both of these have helped me mature a lot and realize that Loka is way more fun to play legitimately. I know I help a lot of people in making content, and I'd like to make some of my own in this community. LokaMC is a different experience for me and a lot of my friends would like me to join them in playing Loka.

I know it may be hard to conclude, and I'd like to thank you for reading all of this appeal. in addition to that, I want to apologize one last time for the actions that I will not repeat, I am very sorry.

Prodxgy

+1 great kid, made a dumb mistake, very nice person, i believe he deserves another chance to play loka

Dae_

Muted
+1 made a good effort to improve himself since his ban and would be a great member of the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back