Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Babycat's Better Brewers (Orders Temporarily Closed)

babycat

Slicer

Babycat's Better Brewers

Intelligent Brewing

w24IDeL.jpg

XdofS0k.jpg

Over the last 3 years, I have worked to revolutionize the state of mass automatic brewing in Minecraft and on LokaMC. The product of that work is the V7 Super Brewer Series, capstoned by the V7 SuperMAX.

All V7 Super Brewers come standard with:
  • Adjustable Maximum Brewing Step System
  • Single Brew Batch System
  • Intelligent Dual-Clock System that Improves Reliability and Consistency
  • Round-Robin Item Distribution Network (RRIDN)
  • Intelligent Fully Autonomous Item Bottling Systems (IFAIB)
  • Autonomous Fuel Distribution Systems
  • Custom Designed Interfaces that Match your Town's Architecture

Standard Features:

IGRG4bX.png
Adjustable Maximum Brewing Step System (AMBSSV2)

The AMBSS allows for towns to brew potions with step counts ranging from 1 step to 4 or 6 steps depending on the model of brewer you purchased.

Single Brew Batch System
If you only need a few potions of a single type you can brew only a single batch of those potions at a time with this brewer. It's as simple as brewing 10,000 potions too, just done with a single button press!

uPRXSqo.png
Intelligent Dual-Clock System (IDCSV3)

The IDCS allows for no items outside of the fuel the brewing stands need to be stored within the auto brewer. This reduces waste and makes it easier to switch between potion types being brewed.

6HglYVn.jpg
Round-Robin Item Distribution Network (RRIDNV5)

The RRIDNV5 is at the heart of the innovation for the SuperMAX Brewer Family. This module allows for extremely fast item distribution that allows for no brewing ingredients to be stored within the main body of the brewer meaning that a town only needs 1 brewer to brew all 40+ potion variants in the game.

XFymn6g.jpgvvvvv
Intelligent Fully Autonomous Item Bottling System

Manually filling bottles is a waste of time, add either full water bottles or empty glass bottles and the brewer will automatically store them ready for use.

Aa6TVB6.jpg
Autonomous Fuel Distribution Systems

Manually filling brewing stands with the fuel they need is a colossal waste of time that makes large brewers impractical. Simply add a stack or two of blaze powder and the autonomous fuel distribution system will happily brew hundreds of potions.

Be sure to add fuel every so often though, as I will not be held liable for wasted resources due to the brewer running out of fuel.

qu32eIl.jpg
Custom Designed Interfaces

With a Super Brewer by babycat, you get a final product that is beautiful to look at, and mesmerizing to watch run. Along with that, you get a custom-designed user interface that matches the design aesthetics of your town to the best of my abilities.

Warranty Service

Due to the complexity if the brewer breaks down getting it fixed is a priority for any town. This brewer comes with service from Babycat, however, due to the busy nature of my life, I may not be able to fix it for up to a few days.

Additional Custom Features

w24IDeL.jpg
Integration with, or Redesigns of War Rooms // +Varies

If you want to have your brewer integrated with your war room I can do that, but it will increase the build time.

6HglYVn.jpg
Edge Viewing Galleries // +Varies

Showcasing a large investment like a V7 Super Series Brewer is something that many will want to do, and I am happy to design a set of viewing galleries that best showcase the might of your town's new brewer.

Priority Warranty Service // +10,000 Shards + 2,500 Shards/Maintenance

I'll stop doing my homework and come fix your brewer as soon as I can. (First 3 trips don't require an additional service fee)

Cost & Hopper Counts​

CostHopper Use
Base Controller12,500 Shards35
Per Brewing Module (Minimum 3)1,500 Shards20

Module Count
(Examples)
Brewing Stand CountBatch SizeIngredients/
Lane/
Batch
SpeedCostHopper UseWidth x Length x Height
3129320 Potions/Minute
1,277 Potions/Hour
17,000 Shards95 Hoppers25 x 33 x 17
62418641 Potions/Minute
2,455 Potions/Hour
20,000 Shards155 Hoppers25 x 39 x 17
93627961 Potions/Minute
3,682 Potions/Hour
26,000 Shards215 Hoppers25 x 45 x 17
1248361282 Potions/Minute
4909 Potions/Hour
30,500 Shards275 Hoppers25 x 51 x 17
15604515102 Potions/Minute
6,136 Potions/Hour
35,000 Shards335 Hoppers25 x 57 x 17
18725418123 Potions/Minute
7,364 Potions/Hour
39,500 Shards395 Hoppers25 x 63 x 17
My recommendation in Bolded Orange

All materials *except* hoppers are included, hoppers incur an additional cost of 32 shards/hopper.

Module counts outside of the examples given can be built, please refer to this calculator to find out how much it would cost, and hoppers used

CostHopper Use
Base Controller20,000 Shards45
Per Brewing Module (Minimum 3)2,000 Shards28

Module Count
(Examples)
Brewing Stand CountBatch SizeIngredients/
Lane/
Batch
SpeedCostHopper UseWidth x Length x Height
3189320 Potions/Minute
1,277 Potions/Hour
26,000 Shards129 Hoppers33 x 33 x 17
63618641 Potions/Minute
2,455 Potions/Hour
32,000 Shards213 Hoppers33 x 39 x 17
95427961 Potions/Minute
3,682 Potions/Hour
38,000 Shards297 Hoppers33 x 45 x 17
1272361282 Potions/Minute
4909 Potions/Hour
44,000 Shards381 Hoppers33 x 51 x 17
15904515102 Potions/Minute
6,136 Potions/Hour
50,000 Shards465 Hoppers33 x 57 x 17
18 (Needs a
raised hopper limit)
1085418123 Potions/Minute
7,364 Potions/Hour
56,000 Shards549 Hoppers33 x 63 x 17
Excludes Control Room
My recommendation in Bolded Orange

All materials *except* hoppers are included, hoppers incur an additional cost of 32 shards/hopper.

Module counts outside of the examples given can be built, please refer to this calculator to find out how much it would cost, and hoppers used

Since I am a University Student, who is a design team captain, and lead, and working part-time I don't have a lot of time for playing Loka these days, but I play when I can. Due to this, the lead time could be several weeks, to a couple of months depending on the number of orders I have to complete.

I think I can build a SuperMAX in a day, assuming all materials are actually ready for use (depends on my stash of Redstone), and I have the time to actually build it.

Current Queue for Orders:
- Thanius
- FoxyBearGames
- PartayArc
- LobsterLarry
- Xlan
- FortniteLamp
- 3D3R
- hxfr

Payment for the Super Series brewers will be half up front when construction starts, and the remainder once construction has completed, and the brewer has been validated.

it would be nice if the posted thing actually matched the preview in the editor...

Last edited:

FroggyFruit1357

Ok, this is sick... Looks like I'm gonna have to start up the R&D department again. I've got a few concepts in the works like the Micro and One6 that need some polishing. These hopper counts are crazy low which is really cool to see.
Module Count (Examples)Batch SizeIngredients/Lane/BatchSpeedCostHopper Use
Any chance you can include Brewing Stand Count too?

babycat

Slicer
Ok, this is sick... Looks like I'm gonna have to start up the R&D department again. I've got a few concepts in the works like the Micro and One6 that need some polishing. These hopper counts are crazy low which is really cool to see.

Any chance you can include Brewing Stand Count too?
It has been included, I also added the size of the brewers too.
Can confirm, this brewer has the most user friendly brewing process I’ve seen, and also keeps hopper counts reasonable, can’t recommend enough.
<3

Based on my math this version of the brewer uses approximately 5 to 4.67 Hoppers/Stand in the main Brewer, which I am honestly really happy with as that is still with it being fully automatic.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Un gato +1
Video +1
Destroys my brewer +1 :(
Looks nice +1
Cheap and not a scam +1
Reliable +1
Ended Froggy's career +1

I'll be purchasing this soon :D

FroggyFruit1357

Un gato +1
Video +1
Destroys my brewer +1 :(
Looks nice +1
Cheap and not a scam +1
Reliable +1
Ended Froggy's career +1

I'll be purchasing this soon :D
fan behavior...

and I'm confused on how the mini v3 is more hopper efficient than this with all the iceways this looks like it has.

Mini V3 - 3.75 Hoppers / Stand
V7 Super - 5.48 Hoppers / Stand
V7 SuperMAX - 5.08 Hoppers / Stand

Looks like I need to do a legitimate pots/hour test on my brewers

Djscales101

Frog bout to drop a diss track arent even ready he speaking fax on the gang no cap no kizzy dont mess with my cuh frodigity he will make u a smoothie out of secret sauce

babycat

Slicer
Orders have been temporarily closed as the ones I have will likely take a few weeks to fill. I'll reopen the orders after all of the existing orders have been filled.

Last edited:
Back