Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal for Mucroz (me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mucroz

1. My name used to be something about "joseph stalin" as a whole joke i was never a extremist on any ideology. Since my account got banned for it a year ago i forgot about it a few weeks after the ban and i was using my "Mucroz" account for it since at the time i got a new account as a gift and made it my main account, i am sorry for alting and would like to be forgiven.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
+1, ive played numerous servers with this guy and he hasn’t been toxic to anyone, reformed.

Terenoca

Slicer
Yeah, he might not be toxic but he just alted a week ago, he was banned on his JosephStalin account and now he joined with Mucroz account without asking any staff member.
Hes my recruit, He didnt had clue abt the rules( and i didnt knew Abt the other acc), and Im sure He didnt had the bad intentions when He logged with the mucroz account, so +1

Lampp_

On aloy of servers the only rule regarding names is just you can’t be on them but you can switch accounts so him changing accounts is pretty common

Obstinance

where is the joke in naming yourself after a person like that unless you support or find humour in the things he did and is known for

LancerSquid

Sentry
I think you need to wait a bit longer before applying because it's not right to get banned and then use an alt account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back