Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4RLID

Hey I was banned for Town betrayal and I'm unsure how I town betrayed. I would like to know how I was town betraying, I recently left a town and I was sharing a room with my friend and I took half the stuff and I left half the stuff. Then I joined another town to roomie with my friend. So if anyone could let me know how it was town betrayal that would be helpful.

Eyvah

I had a similar situation before (thanks to @koi0001 he dealt with it😍), if you only took the items you brought you should be ok, but if the owner gave the items to you and you took it with you, thats town betrayal.

O_OEMBERZO_O

bruh imagine being caught red-handed stealing items in a block game. 😭😭😭 this is the funniest thing ever. Can't imagine ur face opening chests and stealing all that loot and maniacally grinning thinking you'll get away with it.

O_OEMBERZO_O

This was probably you when you saw all the loot and decided to steal:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-19 5.02.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-19 5.02.52 PM.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 9

Eyvah

bruh imagine being caught red-handed stealing items in a block game. 😭😭😭 this is the funniest thing ever. Can't imagine ur face opening chests and stealing all that loot and maniacally grinning thinking you'll get away with it.
ok

O_OEMBERZO_O

u thought this was funny huh
yeah thats why i said "LOL" like 20 times in the message above. cuz its funny that he got caught stealing. "this is the funniest thing ever." but its alright a big portion of the population is illiterate now anyway so im not gonna judge u

O_OEMBERZO_O

yeah thats why i said "LOL" like 20 times in the message above. cuz its funny that he got caught stealing. "this is the funniest thing ever." but its alright a big portion of the population is illiterate now anyway so im not gonna judge u
thats why ur post got 3 thumbs up reactions (including me) cuz they also knew that i thought it was funny. ty u guys for reacting btw sorry for wasting ur time as well lmao but i appreciate it guys :sentry::sentry::sentry::):)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
The "50/50" split wasn't consensus on both sides. The player you took items from told the town owner and they called town betrayal.
Basically this. However, it was a lengthy temp ban considering it was your only offense and not the worst town betrayal. As a result, we are willing to lift it a week early and are now unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back