Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Banned without reason once again

mopb3

Slicer
Regardless of my standpoint here, Luci you need to remove that image from you signature, it does no one any favours.

Leasaur

Slicer
This is ridiculous. If you can't take being told 'you guys suck' without banning people, how did you even cope in the early noobling days? I know that we aren't allowed to bully other players, but this hardly counts and there have been way worse insults exchanged on Loka.
And as for 'he was warned', the proper warning should be a temp ban for, say, a week or so. Just launching straight into a perm ban is not how people have been treated in the past, and it is not how we should start treating our dedicated players.

mopb3

Slicer
Leasaur said:
This is ridiculous. If you can't take being told 'you guys suck' without banning people, how did you even cope in the early noobling days? I know that we aren't allowed to bully other players, but this hardly counts and there have been way worse insults exchanged on Loka.
And as for 'he was warned', the proper warning should be a temp ban for, say, a week or so. Just launching straight into a perm ban is not how people have been treated in the past, and it is not how we should start treating our dedicated players.
I'm rather taken to agree with this view.

Zor95

Slicer
He wasn't just telling us that we suck. If that was why we banned him we would've done it months ago and it indeed would've been poor judgement and an abuse of power. We banned Def because he is constantly discouraging players from playing on this server and trashing everything about the server itself (even though he insists on playing here himself). He is also exceptionally rude, especially when telling jokes.

The previous ban was for a joke about someone's dead mother and how stupid everyone on the server is.

Back