Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bat3415 for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

bat3415

Staff member
Elder

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: I realize that guardians are not always present, given that many of the ranking admins are in similar time zones, with the exception of Grubul and Magpie, and that sentries are necessary to keep chat clean and help new players when guardians and such are not present or are busy, and to keep watch of the x-ray probabilities of Lokans being picked up or with a high RX value, and to report to guardians to investigate a person or persons when these individuals are constantly popping up or acting suspiciously. However, that being said the primary necessity of sentries is to keep public chat and Loka as a whole a clean, and friendly community to be a part of.

Why you think you should become this rank: First off, I am applying because I, like many others, believe that having more sentries online and active, particularly given the recent influx of new players, is essential to keeping those that join interested and playing on Loka, and to continuing the servers growth. While mechanically a Sentry can't do all that much, having an admin online at all times, even if they can't help a player in the wilds as much as a guardian, they could help explain issues to players or assist in resolving conflict or in-game issues between players, and if those issues involve cheating in some form, gather facts and let the guardians know about it. In just under 600 hours on the server in the last year,I have come to appreciate this community and the history of the server. Despite what many may say due to recent resentment in most of the community on Loka, I want to help this community grow and help everyone look past this resentment and look instead to how we can all help this server flourish, we are given an excellent opportunity in having people willing to contribute to these server advertisements and promotions, and if we can all work together and move past the hostility, we can make this server a truly great place where new players want to keep playing and contribute in their own ways. I think that having more active sentries is a great way to help, and I am willing to put all hands on deck to help this server to grow as I believe we all want it to, and to make playing a better experience for everyone involved.

When you started playing on the server: Late October(?) of 2015

Time zone: EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): I am typically on Loka at least 2 hours a day on weekdays, and for about 4 or 5 hours on weekends. Whenever I am home, I am on discord and usually on my PC or close enough to be on whenever I'm needed.

Jedoi

Slicer
Yes. As long as you keep acting mature, I support this. And you're right, we need more sentries. +1

Grubul

Slicer
#bat3415ForSentry
+
231518905800065024.png

You are a great person, as far as i have talked with you, and i see You as a great addition to our sentry team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back