Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Be able to message players who are in ranked.

LobsterLarry

1701561939694.png
I hate it when people ask me a question and then they join a ranked game and I have already typed out my reply and I cant send it to them due to them being in ranked. Allow players to receive messages in Ranked games. They have a few seconds in the cage where they can see it right? And if they cant at least they can read it when they are out of the game.

Deeuss

-1 I dont want to get messaged or spammed while im sweating in my duel, if you started spam dming me while im in a rankup game I would not be able to promise complete unhostility

Krylo

+1 but maybe make it if u send ur message to them they will see after they leave the duel

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
maybe wait for them to leave the duel and send message again by pressing the up arrow key on your keyboard!! Let me know if you need a tutorial on that
That is very impractical, no one is going to be waiting 30 seconds for you to lose a match just to ask you the question. It's like using the mail system, no one does that.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I doubt that messages would be able to cross outside the survival server like that, but regardless of technical details I don't think most people would really want to be disturbed especially in ranked. Maybe in normal duels though.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
I doubt that messages would be able to cross outside the survival server like that, but regardless of technical details I don't think most people would really want to be disturbed especially in ranked. Maybe in normal duels though.
What about have the messages autosend after the duel?

Terenoca

Slicer
HUGE +1 happens to me a lot, maybe make it so u can only msg them before the match has started

Back