Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bigmoneyperry unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackberryperry

Muted
IGN: Gunz4Days (switched the z and the s)
Ban Reason: Racism & Town Betrayal
date of last appeal: 4 months ago
date of ban: half a year ago

7 months ago, I had one of my friends move into a town that was owned by one of my friends at the time. His name was T0URMENT and he had brought all of his valuables to the town, eventually the town owner and I had an argument which ended in me leaving and taking stuff that wasn't mine (T0URMENTS stuff). The town owner of Aurora (coolkidsupa) told me that I had a certain time limit to give his stuff back and whatever else I took in the process. I asked the admins about it, not familiarizing myself with the rule of everything in the town is owned by the owner despite me already knowing that rule at the time, I was careless at the time and had a high ego, the admins told me that Supa had the right to do it but there was a low chance that the report would be successful and I would be banned, so I took that information and didn't give the stuff back, the admins hadn't looked at the report for a long time. Shortly after that encounter, I moved to New Kysian and was staying there. I had decided that I wanted to get rich off of the town members and so I stole their belongings including beacons, ores, lores, and power shards. Eventually a large part of the server was talking about it and one of the admins in the alliance was reading chat and decided to check the old report about me. This led to me being banned and T0URMENTS items being restored. The owner of New Kysian did not report me and that was the reason that none of the players in that town received their items back. If I could go back and return their items, I would.

I will admit, I was very racist and toxic towards people in the time before T0URMENT had moved to Aurora and a few weeks after I was banned. I mention this time because the owner of Aurora has a big part in it. Coolkidsupa, the owner of Aurora, was one of my closest friends during the time and despite that fact, I was still very toxic and racist towards him. I originally meant it as a friendly joke that started off when we were in the same town, but as we drifted our separate ways, I had continued the racism and toxicity because of our interaction with the belongings of T0URMENT and it had ruined our friendship. I was also racist and toxic to many other players, including Jakeman5. Jakeman is a very important person in the community and the things I said to him were wrong. When I was in Southern Valyria (his town) me and him were also close friends and joked about each other. I took it too far when I left the town and joined Aurora because we were in a voice chat with him making jokes, I said something along the lines of, "You groomed Zeke right?" and the voice chat took a very wrong turn. I left the chat and still found it funny which led to me saying it in public chat and I was muted. Despite me being muted I would still find ways to be toxic and racist calling him Semitic slurs. Jakeman and I had drifted apart after my ban which led to me taking a break from all lokans. I've recently come back to the community and joined jakeman's voice chats and we are now on neutral terms with each other. I would like to go back to the way things were with me, Supa, and Jakeman, but I know the things I did were wrong and we would likely never cross that bridge again. I completely understand if people find this too soon, but I've had friends tell me that the new updates of Loka are fun, and I would like to experience them myself. Please consider this appeal as it took a lot of time to think about.

bbrax

+1 I felt like it has been long enough and I have been in enough vc's with him to say that he has reformed

coolkidsupa

-1. You say that you want to revitalize old friendships on Loka yet as someone that you targetted in your racist rampage (me) i've yet to receive an apology for anything. I wouldn't mind you playing Loka but the fact is there hasn't been any efforts put towards mending the bridges you burnt. I'll lay out what you said happened on the day you were banned just for future replies. (these were just the ones I found in the NV dc, there's probably more but I'm not gonna roam through every discord I'm in.)
1667703756161.png1667703772590.png1667703788101.png1667703813839.png

blackberryperry

Muted
-1. You say that you want to revitalize old friendships on Loka yet as someone that you targetted in your racist rampage (me) i've yet to receive an apology for anything. I wouldn't mind you playing Loka but the fact is there hasn't been any efforts put towards mending the bridges you burnt. I'll lay out what you said happened on the day you were banned just for future replies. (these were just the ones I found in the NV dc, there's probably more but I'm not gonna roam through every discord I'm in.)
View attachment 5834View attachment 5835View attachment 5836View attachment 5837
First of all, these screenshots are all from the day I was banned, you never vc with me and whenever I tried to talk to you on earthpol you would ask "why are u obsessed with me" so I never found the right time. I made neutral ties with Jakeman because he didnt try to push me away and actually talked to me, but when I talked to you on any servers you would time me out in chat or ignore me. I'm just saying that if you wanted an apology directly, you shouldn't push me away when I tried.

coolkidsupa

First of all, these screenshots are all from the day I was banned, you never vc with me and whenever I tried to talk to you on earthpol you would ask "why are u obsessed with me" so I never found the right time.
1. Yes these screenshots are from the day you were banned, I left the dates there as what's the point of weaponizing discord messages dates.
2. Why would I vc with you when you are usually not on the same side as me on other servers that we play on. Also, the one time that I did make an attempt to vc with you was when I was talking to Braces and he invited me to this discord to which I saw you in vc to which I got banned within like 10 seconds of joining.
3. Trying to talk to me on Earthpol was a lie, all of your messages directed towards me were either taunts or banter which I don't really care as it's on a towny server and me and my nation did the same, but stating that you tried to talk/apologize to me is a lie.

blackberryperry

Muted
1. Yes these screenshots are from the day you were banned, I left the dates there as what's the point of weaponizing discord messages dates.
2. Why would I vc with you when you are usually not on the same side as me on other servers that we play on. Also, the one time that I did make an attempt to vc with you was when I was talking to Braces and he invited me to this discord to which I saw you in vc to which I got banned within like 10 seconds of joining.
3. Trying to talk to me on Earthpol was a lie, all of your messages directed towards me were either taunts or banter which I don't really care as it's on a towny server and me and my nation did the same, but stating that you tried to talk/apologize to me is a lie.
If you're trying to say that I banned you when you tried to vc with me, I didn't, braces would never give me perms in the first place because he knows I'm young.
If you really want an apology, then you can talk to me any time of the day or interact with me on a server.
vcing with people doesn't matter if they are on the same side, its a block server and I'm having fun.

blackberryperry

Muted
I don't have you blocked on discord to my knowledge, if you really wanted to apologize why would you camp out MC servers instead of just going to my discord?
fair point, but I wasn't trying to point out you had me blocked on discord, I was implying that you told me "why are you obsessed with me" if I said something.
I want to apologize but recently you or one of the noobville people timed me out so I didn't think it was the right time because I thought you guys were upset.

coolkidsupa

If you're trying to say that I banned you when you tried to vc with me, I didn't, braces would never give me perms in the first place because he knows I'm young.
If you really want an apology, then you can talk to me any time of the day or interact with me on a server.
vcing with people doesn't matter if they are on the same side, its a block server and I'm having fun.
I shouldn't need to ask you for an apology. If someone bumps/trips into me do I need to ask them for an apology or is it up to their righteousness to say " sorry my fault "

bqnka

-1 on this one, Ive been in vc's with perry a few times these past months(3 month period), and he seems like a nice guy, but I feel like he takes things a little to far still. I think Supa is also right, I wouldn't wanna talk to a person if they made extremely inappropriate remarks to me over and over to the point where its not even fun to play the game. Yea its been a while since they have talked, but i feel like you have done to much to be forgiven with just a "Sorry for saying those things."
Sorry Perry But its the truth.

blackberryperry

Muted
I shouldn't need to ask you for an apology. If someone bumps/trips into me do I need to ask them for an apology or is it up to their righteousness to say " sorry my fault "
It is up to their right but when someone times me out, and I don't know who it is, I can only think that it isn't the right time to say anything because you or someone is upset.

coolkidsupa

fair point, but I wasn't trying to point out you had me blocked on discord, I was implying that you told me "why are you obsessed with me" if I said something.
I want to apologize but recently you or one of the noobville people timed me out so I didn't think it was the right time because I thought you guys were upset.
" why are you obsessed with me " is obviously slang for someone focusing you in a fight, there's no real usage of it anywhere else in terms of this pvp community which you are apart of. Noobville timing out people is just tradition, we time out any/everybody for any purposes. That might've been unclear so that is not your fault but there is also a ton of Omegas (admins) in our discord and you know that some omegas have tendencies to time out more people than others (i.e sSteak, SigmaFlash etc..)

blackberryperry

Muted
" why are you obsessed with me " is obviously slang for someone focusing you in a fight, we time out any/everybody for any purposes. That might've been unclear so that is not your fault but there is also a ton of Omegas (admins) in our discord and you know that some omegas have tendencies to time out more people than others (i.e sSteak, SigmaFlash etc..)
Yes but we were waiting for you to come to banner and in that situation you likely didnt mean it in a pvp slang. I do understand that omegas have tendecies and I should have thought about that but the only person that really knows me is sigma and we haven't talked since the stone age so I wouldn't see a reason.

Xicz!

Muted
IGN: Gunz4Days (switched the z and the s)
Ban Reason: Racism & Town Betrayal
date of last appeal: 4 months ago
date of ban: half a year ago

7 months ago, I had one of my friends move into a town that was owned by one of my friends at the time. His name was T0URMENT and he had brought all of his valuables to the town, eventually the town owner and I had an argument which ended in me leaving and taking stuff that wasn't mine (T0URMENTS stuff). The town owner of Aurora (coolkidsupa) told me that I had a certain time limit to give his stuff back and whatever else I took in the process. I asked the admins about it, not familiarizing myself with the rule of everything in the town is owned by the owner despite me already knowing that rule at the time, I was careless at the time and had a high ego, the admins told me that Supa had the right to do it but there was a low chance that the report would be successful and I would be banned, so I took that information and didn't give the stuff back, the admins hadn't looked at the report for a long time. Shortly after that encounter, I moved to New Kysian and was staying there. I had decided that I wanted to get rich off of the town members and so I stole their belongings including beacons, ores, lores, and power shards. Eventually a large part of the server was talking about it and one of the admins in the alliance was reading chat and decided to check the old report about me. This led to me being banned and T0URMENTS items being restored. The owner of New Kysian did not report me and that was the reason that none of the players in that town received their items back. If I could go back and return their items, I would.

I will admit, I was very racist and toxic towards people in the time before T0URMENT had moved to Aurora and a few weeks after I was banned. I mention this time because the owner of Aurora has a big part in it. Coolkidsupa, the owner of Aurora, was one of my closest friends during the time and despite that fact, I was still very toxic and racist towards him. I originally meant it as a friendly joke that started off when we were in the same town, but as we drifted our separate ways, I had continued the racism and toxicity because of our interaction with the belongings of T0URMENT and it had ruined our friendship. I was also racist and toxic to many other players, including Jakeman5. Jakeman is a very important person in the community and the things I said to him were wrong. When I was in Southern Valyria (his town) me and him were also close friends and joked about each other. I took it too far when I left the town and joined Aurora because we were in a voice chat with him making jokes, I said something along the lines of, "You groomed Zeke right?" and the voice chat took a very wrong turn. I left the chat and still found it funny which led to me saying it in public chat and I was muted. Despite me being muted I would still find ways to be toxic and racist calling him Semitic slurs. Jakeman and I had drifted apart after my ban which led to me taking a break from all lokans. I've recently come back to the community and joined jakeman's voice chats and we are now on neutral terms with each other. I would like to go back to the way things were with me, Supa, and Jakeman, but I know the things I did were wrong and we would likely never cross that bridge again. I completely understand if people find this too soon, but I've had friends tell me that the new updates of Loka are fun, and I would like to experience them myself. Please consider this appeal a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back