Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bigmoneyperry unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrax

-1 on this one, Ive been in vc's with perry a few times these past months(3 month period), and he seems like a nice guy, but I feel like he takes things a little to far still. I think Supa is also right, I wouldn't wanna talk to a person if they made extremely inappropriate remarks to me over and over to the point where its not even fun to play the game. Yea its been a while since they have talked, but i feel like you have done to much to be forgiven with just a "Sorry for saying those things."
Sorry Perry But its the truth.
1667705868976.png

bqnka

whatt is that suppose to prove? i would not know the exact date and time i joined the discord vc and heard him speak? that is why i said a 3 month period and i would join vc's he would be in and he would act the same..

bbrax

whatt is that suppose to prove? i would not know the exact date and time i joined the discord vc and heard him speak? that is why i said a 3 month period and i would join vc's he would be in and he would act the same..
i mean if he still "takes things a little too far" i would expect you to have an example of it.

Kippehz

Muted
+1 supa opinion invalid perry is reformed and very funny pls free him to make loka great again

Obstinance

-1 still a bigot. being pardoned wouldn’t help or change that. especially if you need to verbally attack supa of all people to feel good about yourself

Piruletaas

Sentry
You really think 7 months is enough time to get unbanned after your racist actions, your permamute, your tempban for town betrayal and finally your permaban for both, town betrayal and racism?

cookieIm

Muted
-1 7 months isnt long enough to be unbanned for racism town and town betrayel NOT TO mention he might not even join my alliance.

doota

But in a serious sense, I have vc'ed with Perry a lot after his ban. He's fun to play with, and he's chill in general. Bring perrystronk back to Loka!!!!!

Zaidgvv

-1. You say that you want to revitalize old friendships on Loka yet as someone that you targetted in your racist rampage (me) i've yet to receive an apology for anything. I wouldn't mind you playing Loka but the fact is there hasn't been any efforts put towards mending the bridges you burnt. I'll lay out what you said happened on the day you were banned just for future replies. (these were just the ones I found in the NV dc, there's probably more but I'm not gonna roam through every discord I'm in.)
View attachment 5834View attachment 5835View attachment 5836View attachment 5837
6 months ago ☠️ why are people genuinely still like this

olpx

Meh I think he should stay locked up maybe wait 3 months so this drama dies down -0

Babysoy

Slicer
Haven't talked to him in months but seems like he has reformed a bit, maybe wait a little bit more
And now caught alting -1

Last edited:

Melon

Since before the time I was even unbanned on Loka, I started interacting and talking with Perry and his friend group. After he got banned, I kept in contact with him and have seen how he has changed over the many months of his ban. When I first met Perry, he kind of reminded me of myself, and how I acted a few years ago, but during his ban I believe he has shown good progress in reforming and becoming a better person. While I can't say that he is perfect, I truly can vouch for his change in character, and that he has matured over the months of his ban. Also, for those who think that 7 months isn't a long time, and not long enough to change, it really is. I can say from experience that while it does take a significant amount of time for an actual change to occur and a person to truly reform, being away from a server and community for 7 months can really make you rethink your actions. That being said, he still has to serve time for his actions, regardless of him being reformed or not. Taking all of this into account, it is my opinion that Perry is ready to be unbanned, and will be an overall benefit to the Loka community if allowed to return. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back