Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bombie ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0mbied

hello guys, it is me, best bedwars player bombied appealing for lokamc. i am so very sorry for spoofing my ping, it allowed me to overall perform better on pvp as it gave me almost an extra block of reach, and it was so very wrong of me to do. i knew that in-game advantages were not allowed. i know that the rules do apply to me as well, and i knew that there would come a punishment for cheating. it has been over 2 months since this ban happened. so i have had the time to change, and realize that im a good pvper anyways and i do not need to do funny things to my router to perform better. i am appealing as some of my best friends would like me to play again because i am one of the best players even when im legit. (i beat wondernut and dae and prodigygg so it means i am the best)

in all seriousness, i am very sorry for cheating on lokamc and ruining the experience during the fight, it will never happen again. i would like for my ban to be shortened to be able to play with wondernut

gracias

Attachments

• body.png
    body.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Haldyir

Slicer
The first step to getting better is admitting your fault and taking ownership, which is something not many people do nowadays so +1 for that. Do you have anyone to help back up your claim? What is the status of your ban? Perm or temp? Have you been banned on any other servers since you were banned on Loka?

b0mbied

The first step to getting better is admitting your fault and taking ownership, which is something not many people do nowadays so +1 for that. Do you have anyone to help back up your claim? What is the status of your ban? Perm or temp? Have you been banned on any other servers since you were banned on Loka?
thanks, i am perm banned from loka, i did not know the punishment for that was that severe, and no i have not been banned on other servers.

Samisol

Sentry
-1 As sorry as you might be, you knew you were breaking the rules and still decided to do it. 2 months is not enough of a punishment seeing as you were permanently banned.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will not be lifting the ban at this time. You were banned 53 days prior to your appeal, which is not more than 2 months... 1 month prior to your ban you were temp banned for 2 weeks for hacking in proving grounds. You clearly did not learn your lesson then as within 2 weeks of returning you were caught hacking in a conquest fight, which is a perma ban on its own. As a result of this, you will have to wait a considerable amount of time for us to consider an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back