Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion buff brewing speed for towns.

Okay, no one likes waiting for pots to brew just for your town to just consume them in a day. THEREFORE I think that brewing speeds should be increased so you don't have to wait as long for pots to brew and you can play loka more! faster brewing can be bought maybe via conquest points or just town levels. Anyway I think this will be a good thing to do. the only downside I can think of is a partially laggier server. THIS IDEA WAS ORIGNALLY PAINLESS'S IDEA I LOVE HIM AND POSTED FORUM FOR HIM.

-Loka's baldest resident

mindblaster007

Tbh, I wouldn’t see an issue with having your town brewing speed correlate with your brewing mastery level to some extent. There currently isn’t an industry for brewing and it would be refreshing, and interesting, to see such a concept implemented on Loka.

Mocc1

Guardian
This wouldn’t break brewers whatsoever, however there would be lag time from when the pots brew to when they get dispensed throughout, ultimately making it the same speed. The way to fix this would be to adjust the clock, but you’re going to have to adjust it with the interval of new speed changes.
(All this wouldn’t be an issue if sculk sensors could hear brewing stands in any capacity)

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
Just make more Potions before you even fight?

Imagine just sitting back in town making pots as everyone else fights smh. Such a helpful fighter they are!

This wouldn’t break brewers whatsoever, however there would be lag time from when the pots brew to when they get dispensed throughout, ultimately making it the same speed. The way to fix this would be to adjust the clock, but you’re going to have to adjust it with the interval of new speed changes.
(All this wouldn’t be an issue if sculk sensors could hear brewing stands in any capacity)
i dont understand minecraft math but ok

Back