Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bxrked / bxrke_w Unban appeal

bxrke_w

Muted
Hello dear lokans
Banned on: 12 December 2022 (17 months)
Banned for: doxxing
Alt accounts: none
Last appeal: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/bxrked-bxrke_w-unban-appeal.8073/
Apology
I am sincerely sorry for what I did in the past it is been 17 months (Almost 1 and half years) and I did not doxx anyone after this accident happened I am deeply sorry to alpkaya. There is nothing that can be explained about doxxing, I did one of the worst actions that can be done in the past. But I feel reformed and I have sworn to myself and to myself that I will never doxx again. I am very confident about myself that I do not doxx anyone in the future Because I am not that person anymore And no one can make me that person ever and ever again.
My response to my last appeal's answer
Yes, I definitely knew that my behavior was bad, but thanks to this reply, I tried to treat as well as possible for everyone. I will not behave like I used to be in the past anymore I have learned my lesson from that. I am aware that the time that has passed is really short, so I think I can prove myself with a temp ban or a mute. If I exhibit behavior, I want to be taken action immediately. If I had any problems with anyone I want to say sorry from here and If you want to talk to me about that you can dm to me in discord (my Discord is bxrke.)
Thank you so much for spending time for reading my appeal

Sincerely, bxrke_w

Last edited:

SwiftNautilus

+1 One of the kindest players in the community, I believe this was a mistake he did when he was younger and in one and a half years he has definently shown significant sings of improvement.

Back