Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ceeew Unban v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeew

I won't be getting into the reason for my ban again since my last appeal covers it in great depth: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/ceeew-ban-appeal-for-duping.6560/.
I would like to apologize again for what I did. In the almost 1 year I've been banned, I've thought about my actions, realized the damage I caused, and have felt remorseful for breaking the rules. I have acknowledged my flaws (which I realized stem greater than just Minecraft) and have spent the last year working on fixing them. Reflecting on my past self, I can say that I've greatly changed for the better and do not engage in the behaviors I used to.

I realize there's still so much room left for me to improve as a person, but I am at the stage now where I know I would never even consider breaking a rule ever again. It was a massive mistake and the only real way for me to prove I've changed is by never breaking any rules in the future. But, before then, all I can do right now is say sorry. I'm sorry for duping. I'm sorry for duping a second time. I'm sorry for all the damage I caused. I'm sorry to all the staff who had to waste their time as a result of me. I'm sorry for not realizing sooner the flaws in my character. I'm sorry to everyone who I affected negatively.

Lurnn

Slicer
ima be for real if you just wrote this more like yourself i'd fw with it more mad fake yo

+1 tho its been a minute and i doubt he's going to dupe or nothin again

mimo4

Slicer
+1 it's been a while and he seems to be a nice guy with alot of connection to the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back