Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented chinese chat in Option in /ch

ZheKz

+1 more and more CN players are joining loka. that helps get used to and understand the server.

Cobety

+1 Loka is a international server, these days we have a lot of new players from China, and language is a big barrier for them. if chinese players can have their own channels, its will be more easy for their conversation. and i trust lancer can help to manage it, give more help to chinese players to play Loka.

Eyvah

+1 Loka is a international server, these days we have a lot of new players from China, and language is a big barrier for them. if chinese players can have their own channels, its will be more easy for their conversation. and i trust lancer can help to manage it, give more help to chinese players to play Loka.

Cobety

wdym? copy and paste my post

Back