Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Confens for Slicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmxo

Muted
this is a joke....
right?
joins hl dont worry we wont give u cap but.... WE WILL GET EVERYONE WHO PREVIOUSLY HATED U AND WOULD USUALLY -1 TO +1 YES YES YES

what a joke
if u know confens at all u realise he doesnt deserve

Asynchronized

Slicer
this is a joke....
right?
joins hl dont worry we wont give u cap but.... WE WILL GET EVERYONE WHO PREVIOUSLY HATED U AND WOULD USUALLY -1 TO +1 YES YES YES

what a joke
if u know confens at all u realise he doesnt deserve
i've known him since around 2020ish and he's always been cool, regardless of what minecraft team you're on. get a grip lol

tmxo

Muted
i've known him since around 2020ish and he's always been cool, regardless of what minecraft team you're on. get a grip lol
countless times ive vced with him and none of this is true LMAO but sure i dont hate him i just dont believe he is deserving of this rank

Dae_

Muted
yea i agree with this, but it's clear this nomination is only happening because of the minecraft team he's in. not saying its bad he got nominated since he's helped a lot of people in his time on loka having a town with over 70 actives at one point but just sad how people that've hated him will +1 because of whatever loka team he's playing for

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
+0 he's nice but at the same time (from what I heard) he started egoing his friends after joining separate block game alliance so idk

Arata

Good morning Lokans, i want to nominate Confens.

This guy is the most kind and helpfull guy in all the loka comunity. I never interact with him b4, but like 4 months ago, when i came to Ascalon, i met him. Im p sure he never was toxic to any1, its a nice guy and always want to help the other guys, i think he would be a good as Slicer!
+1
Confens has been a cool guy since I started playing LokaMC fr no cap 100% confirmed

LobsterLarry

It's a shame that just because he left your minecraft alliance you immediately stop being friends with him. Confens is a great guy and doesn't deserve the hate hes getting. I've always, ALWAYS, have gotten along with Confens even when we are enemies and I believe that he should 100% get slicer. He has helped me learn Loka from when I first joined, and has always been there to assist other players when they have questions, which at the end of the day, is what a slicer is for. Set aside your petty rivalries to see the good in others, not use pixel arguments to portray others as horrible people. +1 on Confens.

Kotten

Slicer
Ok, why is everyone acting like he's the nicest person on this planet. I have heard him say a lot of bad words during vcs. I don't feel like he has become a completely diffrent person in just under a month. I Will not give any examples of what he has said because i'm friends with him. Also deleting conversation history doesn't make you a better person. As of right now i'm very certain he doesn't deserve this title.

Asynchronized

Slicer
breaking news : 14 year olds with horribly small attention spans argue over which minecraft team they're on, and why someone should not get le green rank cause they r enemy team!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back