Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Confens for Slicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dae_

Muted
(just to clarify +1) Confens is an amazing guy and has been for the 2-ish years I've known him, he's always been helpful, kind and overall is one of the best people in this community whether you know him or not. It's hard to find someone who deserves this position more than him in my opinion. He's always been helpful to the new players especially, recruiting and supporting them to the point where some have become some of the newer active players recently joining and forming new alliances/towns. Love Confens as do most people and really hope he gets this as he's deserved it for a loooong time.

Luquinhas_

Ok, why is everyone acting like he's the nicest person on this planet. I have heard him say a lot of bad words during vcs. I don't feel like he has become a completely diffrent person in just under a month. I Will not give any examples of what he has said because i'm friends with him. Also deleting conversation history doesn't make you a better person. As of right now i'm very certain he doesn't deserve this title.
Bro, all the people says bad words. I include myself, most of the time i say bad words on call with my friends, but it is an area of trust, where i know that what I say will not leave my circle of friends. I admit it, being a staff i am not the most educated person, but i know how to differentiate situations, between being with my friends and between being with people i do not know and i know that i can hurt.
Just dont be so closed minded.

Kotten

Slicer
Bro, all the people says bad words. I include myself, most of the time i say bad words on call with my friends, but it is an area of trust, where i know that what I say will not leave my circle of friends. I admit it, being a staff i am not the most educated person, but i know how to differentiate situations, between being with my friends and between being with people i do not know and i know that i can hurt.
do you count bad words as racist slurs?

Kotten

Slicer
Of course no one can be perfect but keeping racist slurs in your mouth isn't that hard is it

tmxo

Muted
It's a shame that just because he left your minecraft alliance you immediately stop being friends with him. Confens is a great guy and doesn't deserve the hate hes getting. I've always, ALWAYS, have gotten along with Confens even when we are enemies and I believe that he should 100% get slicer. He has helped me learn Loka from when I first joined, and has always been there to assist other players when they have questions, which at the end of the day, is what a slicer is for. Set aside your petty rivalries to see the good in others, not use pixel arguments to portray others as horrible people. +1 on Confens.
ahahha nope that was before that

Lurnn

Slicer
dont worry i wont
love the guy but i love it so much more that it happens the month he joins hl
Anyone can nominate anyone, if Helian league has a habit of nominating their members so be it, won't ever change the outcome of the application, staff couldn't care less what alliance you are a part of or meaningless -1s and +1s
Only the juicy stuff!

Luufer

no te reporto por pena

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+1, I dont interact with confens at all and I dont really know him all too well, but the few times ive seen him around hes been nice, also it seems like people see you as a good person, imo it seems like he would be good for slicer from what ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back