Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

CosmosV2 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_tangy

+1 He introduced me and many of my friends to Loka and he has always been chill to us. Free him he deserves to be unbanned

LostVoice

+1 cosmosv2 has been a role model for me for a very long time. he is a very influential and kind member in the pvp community. please free him!

dontdieingank

Date of Ban: 5/07/23
Date of last appeal response: 1/24/24: Appeal
------------
Hello, if you haven’t already seen my last appeal this is some backstory on why I’m banned in the first place. The night of 5/06/23 I was in a vc in a private discord with a couple of other players but more importantly, Erwin who was using his alt xDolunay15x. Erwin dragged people into a separate call during different times of us playing throughout the night and told them that he was on that account playing with them.
------------
Why I believe that I should be unbanned
------------
Over the time of my ban I've realized that I truly do miss being able to play loka with my friends. Since then I've been spending more time with friends which is fun and all, but once I get home there really isn’t much to do besides being in vc with people playing loka, or other diamond pot servers. When I played loka I was always going out of my way to be a positive member of the community. During my time of being banned I’ve stayed in touch with the loka community, and I’ve introduced many of my friends to diamond pot and loka. While being banned I've still been trying to show newer players the ropes of how things work. Teaching them how to truly enjoy the server however they want. While I've been banned I would like to believe that I have contributed positively to the community and to the server. When I wasn't banned I never really got any bad relations with other players and got along with the majority of the community. I never tried to indulge myself in toxic situations.
------------
To show my remorse for doing this bannable act, I’ve attempted to get possible ban evaders out of all servers where they could harm the player base. I have removed Erwin from every discord as he is a very toxic individual and not a good person to surround yourself with. I hold myself to standards above the petty toxicity of people like that.
------------
I have evaded my ban multiple times which I admitted to staff on my last appeal, and I'm truly remorseful for my actions, regretting doing all of it. It has been around 8 months since my last alt account which was under the username “upbringing”. On this alt I tried lying to the loka staff in a ticket acting as a new player, and I apologize to magpie and the rest of the loka staff team for wasting their time.
------------
To conclude my appeal, I want to apologize for everything I have done in the past, which has caused a negative effect to players and/or the server. I find it very childish how I didn’t own up to my actions immediately and embarrassed on how I tried to lie my way out of the situation which I regret.

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal,
CosmosV2
+1 you deserve an unban bro

berdb

Slicer
+1 I've known Cosmos for a while and he's a rly nice guy, and considering his original ban reason + it having been 8 months since his last alt I think an unban here would make sense

UnoSolos

------------
Hello, if you haven’t already seen my last appeal this is some backstory on why I’m banned in the first place. The night of 5/06/23 I was in a vc in a private discord with a couple of other players but more importantly, Erwin who was using his alt xDolunay15x. Erwin dragged people into a separate call during different times of us playing throughout the night and told them that he was on that account playing with them.
------------
------------
Over the time of my ban I've realized that I truly do miss being able to play loka with my friends. Since then I've been spending more time with friends which is fun and all, but once I get home there really isn’t much to do besides being in vc with people playing loka, or other diamond pot servers. When I played loka I was always going out of my way to be a positive member of the community. During my time of being banned I’ve stayed in touch with the loka community, and I’ve introduced many of my friends to diamond pot and loka. While being banned I've still been trying to show newer players the ropes of how things work. Teaching them how to truly enjoy the server however they want. While I've been banned I would like to believe that I have contributed positively to the community and to the server. When I wasn't banned I never really got any bad relations with other players and got along with the majority of the community. I never tried to indulge myself in toxic situations.
------------
To show my remorse for doing this bannable act, I’ve attempted to get possible ban evaders out of all servers where they could harm the player base. I have removed Erwin from every discord as he is a very toxic individual and not a good person to surround yourself with. I hold myself to standards above the petty toxicity of people like that.
------------
I have evaded my ban multiple times which I admitted to staff on my last appeal, and I'm truly remorseful for my actions, regretting doing all of it. It has been around 8 months since my last alt account which was under the username “upbringing”. On this alt I tried lying to the loka staff in a ticket acting as a new player, and I apologize to magpie and the rest of the loka staff team for wasting their time.
------------
To conclude my appeal, I want to apologize for everything I have done in the past, which has caused a negative effect to players and/or the server. I find it very childish how I didn’t own up to my actions immediately and embarrassed on how I tried to lie my way out of the situation which I regret.

CosmosV2
------------
------------
------------
------------
------------
------------

CosmosV2
+1 hes a nice guy and i think he should be unbanned its been along time aswell

UghMessi

------------
------------
------------
------------
------------
------------

CosmosV2

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to the volume of your attempted ban evading, lying to staff etc. we still don't feel enough time has passed to lift the ban. We do however feel you are on the right path and are willing to consider future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back