Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dae_ Appeal & Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facilee

+1 at first dae was extremely toxic and not a nice person to be around. But after his ban ive been in multiple vc's with dae and i can 1000% say he has reformed for the better, hes always helping with the most random stuff šŸ¤£ hes always trying to help out the community and i would love to see this guy unbanned. I also think dae would be a major asset to helping new players on loka since prior he got new players into loka and taught them how it works. šŸ‘

Scotlxnd

Sentry
+1 i love this guy, he has helped me countless times on loka, even though he was banned. FREE HIM UP

Asynchronized

Slicer
clearly not a bad person, very helpful and experienced lokan. imo kinda just got caught up in running a mega alliance and what comes with it, just don't let the competitive spirit drive you too much.

+1

Last edited:

Deeuss

He has actually continuously tried to not say or do any toxic things, while staying in touch with the community, in VCs and in chats, I dont see how anybody could have any complaints on him after all this time.
Big +1

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 I love you dae_ Please unban this man he will be and only be a positive influence on loka :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back