Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Daqniel ban appeal /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daqniel69

Muted
Hello, yesterday i was banned for saying the following word Don't you have an earthquake 24/7? to a turkish person named xR0uzel or something He made me mad because he was toxic to me and racist and swearing say stuff about my mother and then some turkish people said to report me, they said I was making fun of turkish ppl having a very bad time during the earthquakes in turkey, But i didn't think before saying such message I was thinking it will make rouzel be quiet since he's always toxic to me but I would never laugh about anyone dying or lossing a close person cause of the earthquakes, I even Apologised to some turkish people for saying that, they said it's okay just to not say it again and they understanded I didn't mean it and i apologise to all the turkish people that saw me write that in chat, I'm sorry if you lost any close person

Babysoy

Slicer
Saying that you were mad is just not an excuse, you got permamuted for being toxic to nacho and then permabanned for being racist. im pretty sure you were not thinking about what were you saying but you shouldn't be unbanned for now -1 Best of lucks in your appeal. hope you understand my point

Daqniel69

Muted
Saying that you were mad is just not an excuse, you got permamuted for being toxic to nacho and then permabanned for being racist. im pretty sure you were not thinking about what were you saying but you shouldn't be unbanned for now -1 Best of lucks in your appeal. hope you understand my point
I was muted cause of the earthquake thing, ive been told by koi

Rea4peR

Muted
-1 You don't have to be toxic or say something against someone who is toxic to you. You always say ez after killing me in conquests and in ranked duels but I say nothing to you. If rouzel was toxic to you and swore to your mother you can report him to staff instead of making fun of his nation's current state. I told you what you said is not good and I will report you then you started to apologise cause you didn't want me to report you and causing your permaban. You should not be unbanned for at least a year in my opinion.

Please don't reply to this message because I don't want to talk a person who uses earthquakes to silence a person, who might have lost his relatives or his friends.

Kippehz

Muted
-1 You don't have to be toxic or say something against someone who is toxic to you. You always say ez after killing me in conquests and in ranked duels but I say nothing to you. If rouzel was toxic to you and swore to your mother you can report him to staff instead of making fun of his nation's current state. I told you what you said is not good and I will report you then you started to apologise cause you didn't want me to report you and causing your permaban. You should not be unbanned for at least a year in my opinion.

Please don't reply to this message because I don't want to talk a person who uses earthquakes to silence a person, who might have lost his relatives or his friends.
yeah i agree with reaper, thats way too far

ThatOneGah

Hello, yesterday i was banned for saying the following word Don't you have an earthquake 24/7? to a turkish person named xR0uzel or something He made me mad because he was toxic to me and racist and swearing say stuff about my mother and then some turkish people said to report me, they said I was making fun of turkish ppl having a very bad time during the earthquakes in turkey, But i didn't think before saying such message I was thinking it will make rouzel be quiet since he's always toxic to me but I would never laugh about anyone dying or lossing a close person cause of the earthquakes, I even Apologised to some turkish people for saying that, they said it's okay just to not say it again and they understanded I didn't mean it and i apologise to all the turkish people that saw me write that in chat, I'm sorry if you lost any close person
as much as i would love to +1 this post daqniel i didnt hear the full story. there are obviously 2 sides to this story and think it needs to be further inspected but speaking abt is still really bad.

PlayboiCamel

Muted
i think its a bit too extreme to ban daqniel over this, daqniel is an old player and recruited many active players to loka. daqniel made a bad joke which he SHOULDNT of but a perma mute or tempban seems to fit this punishment +1 free daqamel

UNFALLEN

Muted
its not something to make fun of

Confens

Slicer
Dont get wrong what im gonna say, I do no support what Daqniel said and I think its very bad to say something like this, but consider all the racist and toxic stuff that those people said to him for a long time and never got banned ( some of them also told me a lot of those stuff for a while) I understand why he said that. again I do not support what Daqniel said but if they can say stuff like this without punishment I do not understand why Daqniel had to be banned.
hope you all understand my point love Confens.

Dae_

Muted
Been one day, think before you speak if you aren’t ready to face the consequences of what you say. 🤷‍♂️

Flgment

Slicer
-1 Its been one day + an earthquake that affected thousands isn't something to joke about or use to 'comeback' at someone toxic to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back