Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Daqniel ban appeal /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babysoy

Slicer
And what they said is good?
What koc said is not good there's a reason why he's permabanned as well like daqniel now, and the other guy i don't know who he is probably just an alt of koc again cuz he has no brain as well

Confens

Slicer
What koc said is not good there's a reason why he's permabanned as well like daqniel now, and the other guy i don't know who he is probably just an alt of koc again cuz he has no brain as well
Not an alt of Koc for sure

Babysoy

Slicer
Look at the question that I asked, how is this possible that his banned and they're not ( don't talk about Koc because what I posted about him is just an example).
Koc is permabanned and the other is probably an alt of koc in discord and im pretty sure if it's not koc and they find out who he is, he would get permabanned cuz loka staff is not gonna let those racist comments slide

Babysoy

Slicer
And also I found out the "koc alt" ign:
terroristveto
if you know it's him and have someway to prove it, report him none is gonna stop you and yes imo he deserves a ban or a warn for saying those racist comments to you/daq

Babysoy

Slicer
if it's sw4gy he's already permabanned from loka and all you can do is block him on discord so you wont receive his racist messages

Rea4peR

Muted
And also I found out the "koc alt" ign:
terroristveto
Terroristveto is not an alt and idk why people are accusing him to be an alt of someone. He got false banned before for bekogod alt which proved that he is someone else. Please dont say alt to anyone if you dont know them and have no evidence

Confens

Slicer
Terroristveto is not an alt and idk why people are accusing him to be an alt of someone. He got false banned before for bekogod alt which proved that he is someone else. Please dont say alt to anyone if you dont know them and have no evidence
See babysoy proves my point

Confens

Slicer
if you know it's him and have someway to prove it, report him none is gonna stop you and yes imo he deserves a ban or a warn for saying those racist comments to you/daq
Daqniel did report people and nothing happened

Rea4peR

Muted
View attachment 6441
Daqniel point if view
And what I showed is just an example
btw he wrote those slurs after seeing that daqniel made fun of earthquakes. That made him so mad cause he is near to the place of earthquakes and he cant go to his own apartment because of earthquakes and staying/sleeping in a store. Consider looking at this situation from his pov

Babysoy

Slicer
Daqniel did report people and nothing happened
If he reported someone who's already banned he will stay banned + if he reported people who isnt banned they probably got a warn which you don't know if they did or not get it

Confens

Slicer
I cant understand why he is racist in public chat if 2 banned people who has no access to public chat are saying racist things to him through discord?
Even if they are banned they are still Loka players and the people who aren't banned support them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back