Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Daqniel ban appeal /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treekeer

I dont support what daqniel said, i think noone should ever say such thing about horrible situations in other countrys but maybe a tempban is better, alr perma muted so its just to much permabanning as well
+1

LancerSquid

Sentry
I dont support what daqniel said, i think noone should ever say such thing about horrible situations in other countrys but maybe a tempban is better, alr perma muted so its just to much permabanning as well
+1
yea that's right tempban with permamuted better and aslo rouzel need get permamuted too Because he insulted someone's mother first

Blissterz

yea that's right tempban with permamuted better and aslo rouzel need get permamuted too Because he insulted someone's mother first
I mean there is really no proof off rouzel saying that so before any ss'es are shown they cant really believe him

Daqniel69

Muted
I mean there is really no proof off rouzel saying that so before any ss'es are shown they cant really believe him
I was trying to find if I got screenshots of him saying stuff like that but I couldn't find you can ask Piruletaas he asked me what was rouzel saying and I told him.

Daqniel69

Muted
IMG_0332.png
IMG_0331.png
IMG_0329.png
IMG_0333.png

Look at the hate i got after getting banned, This zven guy said, turn me into hitler i'll burn you (i think i used translation) alot of people were toxic to me and being racist to me since i got banned

Daqniel69

Muted
He has been very toxic 2 times with me, I don't think he deserves to be unbanned -1
I don't think u have the rights to say such thing, I was toxic to you and u were toxic to me, you were targeting me and teamkilling me in fights and saying ez, L. which was the reason I was toxic to you, I never did anything to you and you just started targeting me

Daqniel69

Muted
and also he used to be really chill and then got super toxic out of no where and started talking shit to me and my friends for no reason, not a very fun guy to talk to
Yeah, we were chill but you made an alliance with people that hated me and I hated them aswell they kept saying stuff about me and made fun of me in the mimo force month So i was toxic to them just like they were toxic to me I wouldn't want to be toxic to you

Babysoy

Slicer
I don't think u have the rights to say such thing, I was toxic to you and u were toxic to me, you were targeting me and teamkilling me in fights and saying ez, L. which was the reason I was toxic to you, I never did anything to you and you just started targeting me
Insulting his mom is very different than just an ez or L

Babysoy

Slicer
He made me mad you even saw him teamkilling me a few times
I know, he did teamkill you twice and made u run out of battlezone and go to docks and it's still not a reason to insult his mother. u gotta control those anger issues

Babysoy

Slicer
and thats exactly what rouzel did to me, why isnt he warned or permamuted? he did it mulitple times
What would you do if there was an earthquake in Israel and someone made fun of thousands of people that have died and 1 of your friends can't even go to his house?

Babysoy

Slicer
What does that have to do with what rouzel said to me?
Would you insult the people that made fun of thousand of people dying in your country? u gotta understand them as well, they're having a rough time and obviously they're mad at you

Daqniel69

Muted
Would you insult the people that made fun of thousand of people dying in your country? u gotta understand them as well, they're having a rough time and obviously they're mad at you
At the start rouzel just started being toxic for no reason and I just brought that up like a stupid guy

Confens

Slicer
Yes what daqniel said is not right but, let's not forget why it happened at the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back