Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Daqniel ban appeal /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig_H

I don't support what he said and he shouldn't be unbanned immediately but I think permaban is way too extreme.
And I see some people on this post being hypocritical about being toxic and racist xD?

Last edited:

Dae_

Muted
I don't support what he said and he shouldn't be unbanned immediately but I think permaban is way too extreme.
And I see some people on this post being hypocritical about being toxic and racist xD?
Maybe because he only told half the story 😱😱

mintqy

-1 You don't have to be toxic or say something against someone who is toxic to you. You always say ez after killing me in conquests and in ranked duels but I say nothing to you. If rouzel was toxic to you and swore to your mother you can report him to staff instead of making fun of his nation's current state. I told you what you said is not good and I will report you then you started to apologise cause you didn't want me to report you and causing your permaban. You should not be unbanned for at least a year in my opinion.

Please don't reply to this message because I don't want to talk a person who uses earthquakes to silence a person, who might have lost his relatives or his friends.
agree. idk why he saying ez when he killed me in 1v2 everytime and I hate people who make fun of earthquakes daqniel, you was friend but im -1 to this appeal

LancerSquid

Sentry
daqniel is a very nice person but he is responsible for our town members but he does get impulsive sometimes and doesn't think about the consequences But I think it's kind of stupid for someone to mock someone else's country and say they deserve to die or something when there's a natural disaster Let's hope he learns from this one Also rouzel and his friend were the ones who brought this up first how would they feel about themselves if it was someone else saying bad things about their mother I think they deserve to be made permmuted +1

Last edited:

Raddus_

Guardian
I think that the ban is deserved, at the very least it should be a 4-6 month temp ban. Whether your friends with daqniel or not, whether youve had good experiences with him or not, what kind of person makes fun of the death of thousands. In my opinion, it doesnt matter that the people who got him banned are also racist, what they say can and will catch up to them sooner rather then later. I can get being mad at people for being incredibly toxic, but again, is it that hard to not stoop to the level of making fun of a terrible tragedy? If these people are bothering you so much then block them or ignore them ingame, their are ways to avoid this. Heck, report it in game. It is not hard to being a decent human person if you care too, and in this case, daqniel did not care too. Its gonna be a -1 from me. Take some time away from the game, enjoy your life. Come back when youve truly changed for the better. Choose to be a nice person.

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
I think that the ban is deserved, at the very least it should be a 4-6 month temp ban. Whether your friends with daqniel or not, whether youve had good experiences with him or not, what kind of person makes fun of the death of thousands. In my opinion, it doesnt matter that the people who got him banned are also racist, what they say can and will catch up to them sooner rather then later. I can get being mad at people for being incredibly toxic, but again, is it that hard to not stoop to the level of making fun of a terrible tragedy? If these people are bothering you so much then block them or ignore them ingame, their are ways to avoid this. Heck, report it in game. It is not hard to being a decent human person if you care too, and in this case, daqniel did not care too. Its gonna be a -1 from me. Take some time away from the game, enjoy your life. Come back when youve truly changed for the better. Choose to be a nice person.
thank you raddus sir english major and forums warrior

czmpos

Slicer
B a s e d

Eyvah

I think its time for me to put a comment on this appeal.

On a loka town discord, out of nowhere, you started calling me pet and being toxic for literal no reason (the image I sent also had nothing to do with you).
1675916336965.png

After I banned you on discord you still kept being toxic in dm's.
1675916523690.png

You know a block game argument is too far when you have to insult a literal earthquake where people are dying and their homes are getting destroyed. I hope you realize how messed up that is. After you said that and people said they were going to report you, you immediatly started spamming im sorry to turkish people. This really shows that you are just a kid who has to come up with stupid insults to win a argument and regret after, which really shows you have bad judgement.

I personally think the reason Avanss decided the rage at you is because of you making fun of the earthquake. You never know what he is going through, you don't know maybe people he knows were in that area and got effected by the earthquake, even tho what he did is not right, I believe what you said is way worse.

Overall, you are a really toxic, racist, weird person, Get well soon 🙏

Blissterz

Nah if im going to be honest its not cool to joke about an earthquake that have effected millions of peoples lives. Please think before you act -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back