Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Darhki unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darhki

Hello, fellow Lokans. I'm here today to apologize and appeal my ban on Loka. First of all, I wanna say I'm sorry to any staff member that had to deal with any duped stuff on the server and then had to waste their time by banning me because I attempted to dupe items. Over the past three and a half months I took time off my Minecraft and my computer in general.

I have just been basically doing the usual discord stuff talking to friends and playing a little bit every now and then. I also went on a little vacation to Florida and it really helped me clear my head. I also matured and have grown up from my past self. I think now I'm ready to come back to Loka.

Trying Duping in the first place was a dumb idea, to begin with. I knew the consequences and I still did it. I tried duping with my friend and thought it was funny but it was extremely dumb and lead me to get banned on Loka. I'm really hoping you guys give me a second chance on the server and once again I'm sorry.

But now I think I'm ready to come back to Loka and play with everyone again. I'm hoping my ban gets lifted and I can finally play again.

Sincerely,

Darhki

Grippier

Muted
+1 This kid deserves an unban I'm only in vc with him occasionally and he's so nice he helps mse with things if im in need and good person to be around.

Fxqme

+1 Darhki didnt even dupe like why is he banned? just unban the kid, he isnt toxic or anything.

Kippehz

Muted
+1 did not dupe and was just influenced by his friends, he deserves a second chance and i know he would love tojoin back

DevvyVR

Muted
+1 on a serious note, free this man up. Darhki used to be really really toxic when I first met him, hes got a LOT better and is a really cool guy to talk to. This was also his first ever major punishment and since lilfros and froggy duped and only got a 1 month ban, I think Darhki should have been treated much better.

DevvyVR

Muted
+1 on a serious note, free this man up. Darhki used to be really really toxic when I first met him, hes got a LOT better and is a really cool guy to talk to. This was also his first ever major punishment and since lilfros and froggy duped and only got a 1 month ban, I think Darhki should have been treated much better.
i should have said this but he did not dupe at all and got caught in the ban wave

Goonq

Muted
Hello, fellow Lokans. I'm here today to apologize and appeal my ban on Loka. First of all, I wanna say I'm sorry to any staff member that had to deal with any duped stuff on the server and then had to waste their time by banning me because I attempted to dupe items. Over the past three and a half months I took time off my Minecraft and my computer in general.

I have just been basically doing the usual discord stuff talking to friends and playing a little bit every now and then. I also went on a little vacation to Florida and it really helped me clear my head. I also matured and have grown up from my past self. I think now I'm ready to come back to Loka.

Trying Duping in the first place was a dumb idea, to begin with. I knew the consequences and I still did it. I tried duping with my friend and thought it was funny but it was extremely dumb and lead me to get banned on Loka. I'm really hoping you guys give me a second chance on the server and once again I'm sorry.

But now I think I'm ready to come back to Loka and play with everyone again. I'm hoping my ban gets lifted and I can finally play again.

Sincerely,

Darhki
+1 Lil darhki

coolkidsupa

+1, Darhki is a person that is passionate about Loka and wishes to come back. No one has " beef " with him and as far as I can tell is always fun to have around. That being said, duping is not a thing to take lightly but considering he didn't dupe but rather attempted (yes same thing punishment wise) and is not toxic to the community I say that he should be unbanned but on on a final warning. It is a lot easier to stop breaking rules than it is to stop being toxic and that's why I give my plus one.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1 he is kind man, not toxic, definitely reformed

the appeal itself is very short and not exactly written by an english major, but that makes it more human imo. nothing pisses me off more than seeing a toxic individual have a fucking english major write their 10 paragraph appeal for them, and it clearly isnt written the way they talk to their friends or on a regular basis. so i kinda like this aspect of it tbh.

i actually thought darhki was annoying as fuck when i first met him but i started talking with him in beanscord and found out that he's actually a kind, chill dude. idk much about him but from what i've seen of him he is definitely not "perma-banned on loka" material.

my interactions with him have been overwhelmingly positive, so i'm not entirely sure if saying "Darhki is still same as ever. He is a toxic piece of shit. Fuck Darhki." is a warranted criticism on a post like this

Tedzi_

+1 I have been in vcs with darhki for months, he always talks about how he wants to come back to loka, he genuinly cares about the server and was pressured by rsb to attempt to dupe, which he didnt even do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back