Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Darhki unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimo4

Slicer
+1 nice guy and its been a few months and his ban was only for attempted duping

sborm

Muted
Darhki is a genuinely nice person who cared about Loka even after his ban, he never had any attempt to ban evade or any of the kind, all of my interactions with Darhki(even when we weren't friends) we're extremely positive. As someone who's banned I do not believe my opinion holds much value, however I do genuinely want Darhki as a friend, to be able to enjoy Loka again. Especially because I feel he would never make a mistake like this again.

jakeman5

Slicer
+1
Darhki is a pleasure to be in a call with. Isn't toxic whatsoever and would be welcomed back to Loka by the community. He does deserve a second chance and I am pretty sure he has learned his lesson. Don't try to dupe again bozo or waste staff time. Thanks Darhki.

Cwab

Muted
+1 he gave me stuff for loka and maybe if he gets unbanned it get more but please unban darkhi please he will help me get loot and he is nice to people like me please

blackberryperry

Muted
+1 he came back from his flordia vacation and was chill with everybody in the vc and had no bad blood between anyone. Love him <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back