Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dqnnny unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dqnnny

Muted
IGN: Dqnnny
Reason of ban: Doxxing
First appeal: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/dqnnny-unban-appeal.5983/

Hello Loka,

I got banned around 3 months ago for doxxing a loka player named Dqcrypt. I sent a picture of him that he had sent himself in a FFA clan discord because he was leaking private information of a friend of mine, of course that is not an excuse for my actions, but that is the reason I did it. At first I didn’t agree with my punishment, but later I started to realize that what I did was very wrong and that I should never do it again. I am now on good terms with Dqcrypt and we have resolved our issues with each other. I hope I can be given a last chance to prove that I can be a respectful member of the community.

Dqnnny

Thijs

Free my boy Dqnnny, he talked to dqcrypt and is now chill with him. He is a good person trust.

Gragra

+1 never did it with that such of a bad intention, he just wanted to defend his friend, imo he changed and realised that its not worth it to defend ur friend in this way. he should get a chance if you ask me. ✌️

Azure

+1... When asked who was the most influential person in my life without any hesitation I knew it was Dqnnny, He has impacted my life greatly and has helped me become the person I am today. He has helped me in many ways, he pushes me to be the best, he is always there for me, and he possesses good qualities that I try to obtain. Dqnnny is always pushing me to be the best, whether it is with reminding me to warp to Loka fights, trading lores, or even a quick End Gank. The day he got banned i felt my life shatter apart and i lost interest in playing Loka. This is why i vouch for Dqnnny to be unbanned and given a chance to prove he has changed for the better.
Much Love Dqnnny xxx - Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back