Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

DragonTriniti for Builder or/and Staff positions available

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTriniti

Current rank: My current rank is settler
Which role you are applying for:
I am applying for builder

Why you think you should
become this role: I believe that with the fact that I can meet all the requirements listed in the expectations and with many of the skills that I have learned through being apart of a few staff teams on other servers that I would be a great asset to Loka. I started out as a Helper and then was promoted to mod and then moved to build team. Which is where I learned how to use world edit and now have recently been learning voxel alongside world edit giving me more abilities and options to create more detailed and faster builds, this includes terraforming, structural planning and details. I am also familiar with basics of buycraft, xenforo and discord management, hiring and firing staff, etc. I have also never abused my staff permissions and I like to keep to protocol while using my discernment skills.

On another server, I started as a trial mod, moved to mod, then Sr Mod and then was promoted to Admin until that server started to fall apart. I am very familiar with Core protect (/co i, /co l, rollbacks), basic admin commands and your basic punish commands, checking player data commands like /whois along with /give <player> <itemid> <quantity> for when necessary and /ontime and I am quick learner when it comes to learning new commands.

I also have experience with working with various plugins and have a basic understanding on how they work. I still am actively learning more about plugins and configs and can learn how to read more coding.

When you started playing on the server: I started on May 1, 2018
Time zone: PST
How often do you play (hours a day/week):
It ranges anywhere from 3 to 10 hours a week
How experienced are you with world edit: I have been using world edit since Jan 2018 and I have become pretty confident with it, although I do know there is much more I can and will learn with it. I also, as I mentioned above, I have recent experience with Voxel and can combine World Edit and Voxel together to form more realistic and detailed builds and terraforming. As for World Painter and Machine, I have never used them yet, although I hope to in the near future become familiar with them.
What is your favourite build style: I like to build all sorts of styles, some styles take me a while to get the hang of but the fun for me is learning different ways to details and form things. Medieval, Atlantis, Futuristic, Space Ships, landscaping, Islands, modern, etc.
Screenshots of your builds:

Here are a few of my recent builds and Yes they are all mine:
A - https://prntscr.com/k48567
B - https://prntscr.com/k475iv
C - https://prntscr.com/jbj7sc
D - https://prntscr.com/jc68f9

Thanks for your consideration!
~ DragonTriniti

Last edited:

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
Nice builds I’ll give you a +1 for that.

If your interested in other staff positions you can read up on it and apply in separate threads. We have web dev and some other things you can apply for. Loka also allows settlers to apply for the chat moderator rank (sentry) directly if your application is outstanding. Once again though that is made in a separate forums thread.

Good luck in getting onto the build team!

Edit: Upon rereading your thread I can see you have applied for various things. Good luck with those aswell!

Last edited:

DragonTriniti

Thank you.

I didn't post too many because I felt it was only necessary to show some. I have built for other servers before and those I unfortunately cannot share.

I’m sure you’re very talented but personally I feel like you’d need to be more involved in the community for me to +1 your app. Maybe if you get more active and involved I’ll +1, but until then it’s going to be a +0.

Jedoi

Slicer
You can't apply for Slicer, that is a nomination only rank. Only Slicers may apply for Sentry, and only Sentries may apply for Guardian. (Except in rare cases when we're in desperate need of sentries/guardians, which we're not at the moment.)

Keep playing and contributing to the server, however, and I'm sure you'll get Slicer in no time. In the meantime, good luck with builder. :D

DragonTriniti

Great! Thanks for the +1
and I completely understand that staff part. However that works out here at Loka.

I love learning new stuff anyways...so if I was ever nominated to staff then that will be exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back