Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Eden Festival

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
Eden Festival
January 15th - 16th
Hosted by: monkeynick123ooh & dzne

After a long month of hard work and dedication with my team, we'd like to finally reveal the first
Eden Festival. We're extremely excited for the festival and are really looking forward to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Note About Lag...
This is your warning now, to protect yourself and your IP address before the tournament,
we had an issue with obvious Denial of Service attacks on a competitor.
We debated the rule of restarting the round in case of a disconnect but quickly decided otherwise.
This is for the obvious reason that a player could disconnect when they were losing the round.
If any competitor is disconnected during their match, They will forfeit that round.
This means you should consider resetting your IP address beforehand.
I would hate for someone to lose due to an outage.
I would suggest contacting your ISP on how you can obtain a new IP if you may be at risk.

I have also done my best to try and make the festival as lag free and FPS issues as possible, I am not responsible if the server implodes.​

Activities

Parkour
2021-12-31_16.25.15.png

The first event of the festival will be a parkour race which will consist of at max, 16 players racing through a parkour course to finish first.
You will be given a different colored pair of boots and invis before the race starts.
The race will begin at 11:30 AM EST on January 15th.

Players
Red
= Not paid
Meowzi__
xXAlexKingXx
monkeyzaid123ooh

POARC
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
SIGNUPS CLOSE JANUARY 12TH.

Rewards
First place will receive,
- 1 Lore Sword
- 16 Diamond Blocks
- 64 Large XP Bottles

Rules

- The host will start the race by throwing a snowball in the air and will begin as soon as the snowball hits the ground.
- You are not allowed to begin before the snowball hits the ground or else you will be disqualified.
- If you lag out or disconnect, you will not be given any extra time or benefits.
- I feel like this is fairly obvious but, don't fly or cheat in any way.

THE ENTRY FEE FOR PARKOUR IS NOW FREE

1v1 Tournament
2021-12-31_16.23.56.png

The tournament will be organized in order of, first round is best of 1, second round is best out of 3, and semi-finals and finals are best out of 5.
The entry fee for the tournament will be 16 diamond blocks. If you would like to compete, message monkeynick#2252 on Discord.
The brackets will be a total size of 16 players and can be expanded upon if necessary.
The tournament will be held at 1:00 PM EST on January 15th.

Players
Red name = Not paid
dnufi
Tqmen
Noviboy

zVich0_
PabloTheAxolotl
Zeke

Meowzi__
Mxthi
Menta
Deivii_17
CipherMoody

monkeyzaid123ooh
Confens
ItzRealMe

REDBUGATTI11

perds_
Balthq
TheRealJewyy
DishSA

CARS_PLAYS_MC
-
-
-
-

Rules
Any of the following items is not allowed in the tournament.
- Debuff potions
- Shields
- Axes
-
Alcohol
- Firestone
- Thorns
- Knockback Swords
- Crossbows
- Ender Pearls
- Tipped Arrows
- Infinity Bows
- Any kind of Placeables
-Totems

Rewards

1st Place

Champion Sword and Set, Shards, Ancient Ingots, 'Victor' Title, Diamond blocks, and a chance to fight TryH4rdd for the Champion Title

2nd & 3rd Place
Armor, Shards, and Diamond Blocks

Zeke vs Zaid III

Sumo 1v1 Tournament
2021-12-31_16.26.35.png

The Sumo Tournament will be an event where you must hit the other player in to the water before you get hit off.
The tournament will take place January 16th at 11:30 AM EST.
The bracket will consist of 16 players and can be expanded if necessary.

Players
Red = Not paid
Aqronso
Meowzi__
Mxthi
Deivii_17
Poncil

ItzRealMe

Nqouir
CheaterHerobrine
Menta

-
-
-
-
-
-

Rules
- The host will begin the match by starting a countdown and then at 0 the match will begin
- Moving before the countdown will result in a restarting of the countdown and if it happens again, you will be disqualified.
- No items

Rewards
First Place
- 1 Lore Sword
- 16 Diamond Blocks
- A stack of Ancient Ingots

8 Diamond Blocks to Enter

2v2 Tournament

The tournament will be organized in order of, first round is best of 1, second round is best out of 3, and semi-finals and finals are best out of 5.
The entry fee for the tournament will be 20 diamond blocks per team. If you would like to compete, message monkeynick#2252 on Discord.
The brackets will be a total size of 12 teams and can be expanded upon if necessary.
The tournament will be held at 1:00 PM EST on January 16th.

Players
Red name = Not paid
Wxndernut & Meowzi__ (Anti Kb)
PabloTheAxolotl & Confens (Kitties)
Tqmen & Noviboy (monkeys)
Aqronso & Zeke (Sky)
Fxqme & N3ghtmare (PolishIreland)
Deivii_17 &
Mxthi (CTMRE)
coolkidsupa & UghBraces (Me and braces)
kSleep & monkeyzaid123ooh (Permamuted)
Guns4Dayz & CLUiDdHrajJxc0s (bigmoneycj)
grossx & Morrte (Turkcraft)
-
-

Rules
Any of the following items is not allowed in the tournament.
- Debuff potions
- Shields
- Axes
-
Alcohol
- Firestone
- Thorns
- Knockback Swords
- Crossbows
- Ender Pearls
- Tipped Arrows
- Infinity Bows
- Any kind of Placeables
-Totems

Rewards

1st Place

Champion Sword and Set, Shards, Ancient Ingots, 'Victor' Title and, Diamond blocks.

2nd & 3rd Place
Armor, Shards, and Diamond Blocks

Stalls
There will be 10 stalls in total and will cost 48 diamond blocks each. Stalls vary in size so it will be first come first serve. Message monkeynick#2252 if you would like to purchase a stall.

Red name = Not Paid
Wxndernut
Meowzi__
lilfros
MP_lafer & Antitok
Danito & Nacho
REDBUGATTI11
obuth
sSteak

-
-

If you buy a stall, you keep it both days.
If you do not claim your stall and actually use it the first day, it will be up for sale the next day.

Final Note
I'd like to thank basically everyone in Eden for helping mine out a lot of the space for the festival area, if I didn't have you this festival would be going on in March.

Enjoy the Festival!

Last edited:

kSleep

i enter 1v1 tournament with myself
i enter 2v2 tournament with zaidgeeveeve
team name monkeysleep123ooh

Back