Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Erdemiko unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I want to appeal for my mute that I got about 5/6 months ago. I said something really wrong and i know i shouldn't have said the bad word I said. I also the accept my punishments. and i also think enough time has passed, i really hope i can get one more chance to talk in the loka chats.

-Erdem

You can finish counting the stars in the sky, but you can never finish counting the love I have for you. Because my heart is filled with infinite love for you!
You make my life so colorful; you give me so much peace and make me feel at home. I pray to the Lord that you stay with me till my last breath.

Piruletaas

Sentry
+1, I don't know what he said to get muted but for the few times that I have been in voice chat with him is a good guy and I haven't seen him being toxic with other players.

-1 you should see the videos he has posted in noobville
brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........
You can finish counting the stars in the sky, but you can never finish counting the love I have for you. Because my heart is filled with infinite love for you!
You make my life so colorful; you give me so much peace and make me feel at home. I pray to the Lord that you stay with me till my last breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back