Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Fights and Pillars

Should we add these new suggestions

• Yes please!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Added suggestion below please view!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

turtlemaster01

Slicer
Alright so normally I would just vocalize this type of issue to my teammates and ignore it, but I can no longer do so. During several fights recently between towns certain unnamed towns have been coming to fights that are not on their continent and are not apart of the reinforcement beacon and construct pillars outside the battle zones. Using this (depending on where the Inhib pad is) Players that are not apart of the fight official can still kill people in the fight, knock people off of lamps, and for all purposes partaking in the fight without being called in as Reins. This strategy is in my Opinion is not alright.

My suggestion is make battle zones not be able to be shot into with bows and arrows OR make it so if you are changed, players not in the fight cannot shot you or make it a rule so you cannot shot into battle zones without being in the fight. There is a rule against Pillars or nerd-pulling, but as long as the players remove them afterwords it doesn't break that rule ( so I have been told) This is fine, but only as long as the above suggestion is implemented.

It is also of my opinion that safe zones such as the Ports and spawn should also be not able to use a bow in it. as that abuseable as well because while I can hit them from Port, they cant hit me. I know because I have done it and others have done it to me and it doesn't feel right. There are no rules against this but I think there should be.

Thank you for your time and please add some input below. Please make it constructive and not harmful.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The bigger issue is really that there are TGens that are right next to the border of there territories. These should be moved.

turtlemaster01

Slicer
Well until they are could we get a temporary fix in the form of a rule or a quick patch of code? Since moving a ton of T-Gens is going to take a ton of time?

Last edited:

turtlemaster01

Slicer
And Gibon If you look at the full list of rules there is actually no written down rule stating what you have said. So technically its not against the rules.

Last edited:
Back